Billionaire

Why can't you do a degree in being a prostitute?

18 posts in this topic

You can study anything at university why not study being a prostitute?

It is the world's oldest profession and has provided many people with fun times and employment thoughout human history.

This would be a vocational course as well. Lots of on the job training. There won't be any shortage of volunteers for the trainee prostitutes to practice on as well.:P

What is other people's opinions on this?

P.S. any workings girls willing to see me and wear a hoody?:D

But you can, can't you? I think that they call it psychology, don't they?

given the way the mainstream media has reported Wgs this year in notable exposeses and said that X earns £1000 a day, I am sure it will have enticed many more would be WGs into the business as a work choice almost a carer choice as lets be honest if they do it right they can in ten years set themselves up with a house etc

Oh talking of media one daily paper had a pic in it today that beggered belief in what it showed ..

did you spot it

almost like having the shoe put on cinderella..........

I had always thought that the course of study that prepared you to make money by screwing people was Political Science. :P

A friends daughter has just gained a history degree. Her dissertation was on the status of prostitutes in ancient greece.

It is the world's oldest profession and has provided many people with fun times and employment thoughout human history.

This would be a vocational course as well. Lots of on the job training. There won't be any shortage of volunteers for the trainee prostitutes to practice on as well.;)

P.S. any workings girls willing to see me and wear a hoody?:D

I have already got a degree..one is enough, thank you :P You learn more on the job rather than studying it...:D

I have already got a degree..one is enough, thank you :P You learn more on the job rather than studying it...:D

If you need anyone to help you with some hands on training just call me:)

I'm guessing there would be an oral exam.

If you need anyone to help you with some hands on training just call me:)

Will keep you in mind, amigo :D..have already had a chap mention today..Am I still massaging..and how I should do extras, teehee.:P

As a start it might be nice to see the "Investors in People" plaque / logo displayed on the entrance to a parlour. NVQ's and the like :P

Since the demise of the Polytechnics and the creation of "Universities" in every little pissante town in the country, very many of the degrees now being issued are worthless anyway. That being so, the availability of a degree in Prostitution from say... 'The University of Lutterworth' (a mythical institution I invented specifically for all similar discussions :P) would be worth sod-all anyway.

I've already got a degree too, but I'd love to do another one. I went cold turkey when my last one finished.

What kind of modules would there be?

Business studies

Media studies

massage

Drama (for the role play)

Accounting

Work experience at the nearest parlour - or potential indies allocated to volunteers, who kindly offer to mentor. These would have to be punters with minimum 2 years experience and a mixture of ages and types.

Any other modules you can think of?

Why can't you do a degree in being a prostitute?

Since the subject has come up, I do have the necessary qualifications and

have obtained my diploma, the proof is on my website.

ok it is a bit of a tout, so what, every other lady does it to some er... degree...

;););)

I've already got a degree too, but I'd love to do another one. I went cold turkey when my last one finished.

What kind of modules would there be?

Business studies

Media studies

massage

Drama (for the role play)

Accounting

Work experience at the nearest parlour - or potential indies allocated to volunteers, who kindly offer to mentor. These would have to be punters with minimum 2 years experience and a mixture of ages and types.

Any other modules you can think of?

Languages ? - a bit of French or Greek always goes down well.

Anatomy ? - mustn't stick a finger up his nose, rather than his backside.

English Lit ? - there's always a book to be written after retirement.

This would be a vocational course as well. Lots of on the job training. There won't be any shortage of volunteers for the trainee prostitutes to practice on as well.;)

P.S. any workings girls willing to see me and wear a hoody?;)

Don't see why not. Although it would be more a vocational course like hairdressing. Where of course volunteers can get cheap hairdos provided by the trainees!

The profession is in fact I think a bit like hairdressing, also a hands-on personal service provided by, ideally, skilled and friendly professionals. It really ought to have the same sort of social status in my view - a source of pride to its practitioners and a perfectly respectable trade. Which is how I see it myself - put it this way, I'd regard being a WG as if anything an asset in a potential partner, wife or whatever.

So roll on NVQ's and degrees in Prostitution. Sadly Batchelor of Education has already grabbed the abbreviation B.Ed. ;-)

OMG, yet another mickey mouse degree ;););)

its a vocational degree:)

its a vocational degree:)

lol, i give u that ;)