The Dean

To the girls, Married or single guys?

15 posts in this topic

Hi, for the record, I am married, but I just wondererd if any of you girls treat a guy differently if they are married or single, do you feel sorry or disgusted by the married guys? Ever wonder why the single guys are single?

Do you have a preference of client?

Hi, for the record, I am married, but I just wondererd if any of you girls treat a guy differently if they are married or single, do you feel sorry or disgusted by the married guys? Ever wonder why the single guys are single?

Personally I don't mind whether the guy is single, married or part of a complex three-tier harem, provided he is clean and respectful towards me. ;)

That's good to hear Laura, because I do feel like a right bastard some times and go through terrible guilt trips, thanks for not judging us ;)

Ummmm half the time I don't even know, why should it be my business anyways? Men don't come to see me because of they want to discuss their marital status! We usually find other things to do!!!

;):D

I guess it depends if the wife is with you;)

I know your not interested in the guys personal life, but if you do know, would you treat him any differently.

In an ideal world, married men wouldn't come to see us.

I don't ask. Sometimes the information is volunteered. I don't judge people.

As Laura said. As long as the men who come to see me are clean and respectful...

I agree with the other ladies here. I don't judge anyone because you never know the circumstances.

Like everyone else has said as long as they are clean, respectful, and nice then it doesn't matter to me.

Who am I to judge anyone? I mean really I can't take the moral high ground can I? lol :D

Yes, but you do know, you can tell if a guy is married, can't you -Its like being able to sniff out a copper, isn't it ?

Maybe the way he drops his socks and underpants in your laundry basket gives it away (married men that is, not coppers).

Yes, but you do know, you can tell if a guy is married, can't you -Its like being able to sniff out a copper, isn't it ?

Maybe the way he drops his socks and underpants in your laundry basket gives it away (married men that is, not coppers).

Errr.. or maybe he has a wedding ring on? :D

EE girls asked me more often than not. But I'm not sure what they do with the information.

I am just as happy to see a married man as I am to see a single man.

Most of my clients are married men that seem to treat me as their "safe" mistress, coming back time and time again!

My single men are a real mix, some quite happy to be single and others just lacking in confidence for one reason or another.

I wouldn't judge either group as I just love them all for being so naughty!

Lol :D x

EE girls asked me more often than not. But I'm not sure what they do with the information.

Pass it on to the Mafia ?

No preference at all and none of my business during the 1 hr or more they spend in my company they are Tom Dick or Harry and not 1/2 of mr and mrs or other

For the record, I am equally happy with a girl that is married, single or in a relationship and, have on occassions, been fortunate enough to enjoy a threesome. I am more interested in how she performs for the one hour we have together.

Koos