Kid A

WG's as your only sexual contact!

57 posts in this topic

I feel like a sad loser, I haven't had a girlfriend for two years and it's not through not trying or looking.

The only sex I get is with WG's.

I'm not particularly well off, my WG budget is about £250/month, I break this down to two one hour bookings. It's very important to me that I get the type and quality of service that I want. This is a GFE with kissing and affection. Last week I did a booking and after half an hour, all we had done was kissed and cuddled, the girl asked me if I was shy, as I'd not made a move to do anything else! I'm not at all shy, I just crave a bit of luvin' and that was what she was giving me! If I see a girl and all I get is cold, "mechanical sex" I leave very disappointed.

Do WG's realise that there's guys like me, who need some affection as we are not getting it anywhere else and are you aware just how much seeing you means to us? I assuming I'm not alone in my plight?

If anyone feels like poking fun at me, go ahead, I already feel like the worlds biggest loser, so you won't make me feel any lower.

I feel like a sad loser, I haven't had a girlfriend for two years and it's not through not trying or looking.

I'm not particularly well off, my WG budget is about £250/month, I break this down to two one hour bookings. It's very important to me that I get the type and quality of service that I want. This is a GFE with kissing and affection. Last week I did a booking and after half an hour, all we had done was kissed and cuddled, the girl asked me if I was shy, as I'd not made a move to do anything else! I'm not at all shy, I just crave a bit of luvin' and that was what she was giving me! If I see a girl and all I get is cold, "mechanical sex" I leave very disappointed.

Do WG's realise that there's guys like me, who need some affection as we are not getting it anywhere else and are you aware just how much seeing you means to us? I assuming I'm not alone in my plight?

If anyone feels like poking fun at me, go ahead, I already feel like the worlds biggest loser, so you won't make me feel any lower.

Yes. ;)

I'm sorry you feel like a loser, over time I've met a lot of painfully shy guys who've gone on to relationships once they'd established their confidence.

Even if you are married, some times you need some affection, everyone likes to feel desired, I know it's all fake, but for that one hour it feels very real, that's why I do what I do, it's not always about the sex.

It's not sad, it's just human nature, enjoy it for what it is ;)

Yes. ;)

I'm sorry you feel like a loser, over time I've met a lot of painfully shy guys who've gone on to relationships once they'd established their confidence.

I'm not shy, my predicament is worse than that, if I was simply shy, I would go and see a counsellor to over come it. My problem is women don't want me. I've done everything I can, I have high standards of hygiene and grooming, I workout 3 night a week and am fit and toned. I have a professional job, my own home and enough disposable income to have a good social life. I feel I have a well adjusted personality . To give you an idea; I've been on about a dozen dates this year, through the internet, not one of those women want to see my again. What makes it all the more painful, is that I have a high sex drive and find women so fucking attractive.

I'm in my 50's, look like John Merrick's ugly older bro, and know there is no chance of a relationship in the civilian world.

This morning I spent some amazing time with a gorgeous twenty something, heavy petting as it used to be called and kissing like teenagers- didn't get round to intercourse or much oral (tho the lady concerned has previously given the best OWOTC). It felt like 'the real thing', and I am so greatful to her for making me forget how empty my life has become.

You're just going through a "dry spell". Someone will probably come along when you least expect it.

Don't look at it as "the only sex you get is from a WG".

Just think of it as "Well, I'm not getting it elsewhere for the time being, so WGs are a nice way of filling the gap" (no pun intended)

Doesn't make you a loser. Just means you're resourceful.

Welcome back Kid:D

Thanks Lou!:)

I've turned over a new leaf, I want to be polite and nice to everyone, that is going to include you.........., especially you! :D

I also want to come clean about being a sad loser, you can mock me all you want, I know I deserve it.:D

Kid A - I wouldnt worry about it,life is too short seriously.We all go through 'barren' periods of no sexual contact whether it be months or years its not exactly a rare thing so enjoy life! I find that some wg's are more 'GFE' than any of my previous gf's!

If we were all getting it with the ladies we wanted....... this site would be redundant.

You shouldnt be so down on yourself mate......... there are plenty of people out there in more awkward spots - i'm sure (i'm one of 'em!!).

You have a budget - stick to it, or make savings - and shrewdly invest that down the pub - and TALK to the ladies. :D

I also want to come clean about being a sad loser, you can mock me all you want, I know I deserve it.:D

Oi you! don't you take all the mocking, I want some of that.

I'm not shy, my predicament is worse than that, if I was simply shy, I would go and see a counsellor to over come it. My problem is women don't want me. I've done everything I can, I have high standards of hygiene and grooming, I workout 3 night a week and am fit and toned. I have a professional job, my own home and enough disposable income to have a good social life. I feel I have a well adjusted personality . To give you an idea; I've been on about a dozen dates this year, through the internet, not one of those women want to see my again. What makes it all the more painful, is that I have a high sex drive and find women so fucking attractive.

Sounds like you have quite a lot going for you but perhaps you are coming across as trying too hard or seeming too eager on your dates? If you have a good female friend, it might be worth asking her for some advice, it might be something quite small that you don't realise you are doing that is putting your dates off.

My problem is women don't want me.

Maybe it's got something to do with you trying to overcompensate and appearing cocky and overconfident (perhaps without you even realising it). I've got no idea what you are like in real life, but the posting persona you developed last year never came across as particularly likeable. This new incarnation, which at least seems to come from the heart, is already instantly more popular.

Or maybe it's all a wind-up :D. Best of luck anyway.

Maybe it's got something to do with you trying to overcompensate and appearing cocky and overconfident (perhaps without you even realising it). I've got no idea what you are like in real life, but the posting persona you developed last year never came across as particularly likeable. This new incarnation, which at least seems to come from the heart, is already instantly more popular.

Or maybe it's all a wind-up :D. Best of luck anyway.

It's no wind up!

Last year I was new to forums and to WG's. I saw it as one big game! Yes, I was cocky and kept arguing with people. I'm now more humble, I don't have much to be cocky about. I see cocky-ness in other people and can see it as their own insecurities, like little yappy dogs that feel the need to prove themselves by barking all the time. I'm feeling pretty low about life, I'm past trying to hide this. Seeing WG's is my only motivation to live right now, most of society would judge me as pathetic.

At least men have the option of seeing wgs. Unattractive females have a much more difficult life, not just in the field of sex.

At least men have the option of seeing wgs. Unattractive females have a much more difficult life, not just in the field of sex.

Why:confused:

I have to disagree with you on this. I have worked in national and local goverment and I have met a large number of women who are very successful in the world of commerce, health, arts, politics etc, none of whom could be described as attractive. Most were married too.

Back to you.

Dear KidA,

You've got everything the wrong way around. Your not enjoying the WGs because in your mind it's for losers and your trying so hard with potential girlfriends that they get put off and think you're the loser.

So.... Try really hard and please some WG's and have some fun experiences. Ask them how you can be better for them. Work at it with a pro. Have fun.

Give up trying hard to get a girlfriend. Stop trying and let it all happen naturally.... It will.

Nobody's going to mock you.

It's not wrong to want or long for the comfort and warmth of a human touch. The sheer feeling of cold emptiness that accompanies you as you go to sleep alone and wake up alone, which is only exacerbated by going outside and looking around and everywhere you look, you see couples kissing, holding hands, giggling, sharing secrets. You see the glow in their faces and then you remember that none of that happiness is for you. There are people everywhere but not one hand to touch you or hold you. So you turn away feeling as hollow and as miserable as ever and lose yourself in a mind numbing session of watching bland television or going on the internet - doing anything and everything - so long as it stops you from having to think of your life until you blank out and crawl into sleep.

And then you wake up the next day and the whole cycle of loneliness starts again.

It's not wrong to want or long for the comfort and warmth of a human touch. The sheer feeling of cold emptiness that accompanies you as you go to sleep alone and wake up alone, which is only exacerbated by going outside and looking around and everywhere you look, you see couples kissing, holding hands, giggling, sharing secrets. You see the glow in their faces and then you remember that none of that happiness is for you. There are people everywhere but not one hand to touch you or hold you. So you turn away feeling as hollow and as miserable as ever and lose yourself in a mind numbing session of watching bland television or going on the internet - doing anything and everything - so long as it stops you from having to think of your life until you blank out and crawl into sleep.

And then you wake up the next day and the whole cycle of loneliness starts again.

Wow, reading that, it's a good job I don't own a gun!!!!:D

And to pick up on another point, I'm not saying seeing WG's is for loser, it's more the only sexual contact part..... even then, I'm not applying it to everyone, just the younger and more able, like me!

For a few minutes I thought Kid A is writing my life story because I seem to be in an identical position to Kid A.

My only sexual contacts are WGs, although I am a married man. Sadly my wife has gone off sex completely and we have not touched each other in 2 years now. Let alone sex, we haven't even shared a kiss. My wife has time for everything and everyone but me. She can spend 2 hours a day on the phone with her friends but not 10 minutes with me. This is why I am grateful to all WGs out there because they treat me with care and respect, which is something I don't get at home. In return, I treat them as my lovely princesses.

I have always suffered from low self-esteem. I see WGs not just to relieve sexual frustration but also for love and affection. I know the love and affection that comes through a GFE appointment is very short lived and only a simulation of the real thing but it does the job for me.

Rest assured that you are not alone with your frustration and depression, but hey...where would we be without all these lovely ladies who cheer up people like me and you?

The only time I feel like anything but a beast (as my user name suggests) is during and immediately after an appointment with a WG. This is because these wonderful ladies increase my esteem and make me a happy man, at least temporarily.

I see my time spent with a WG as a win win situation for 4 parties. I treat the lady nicely, and contribute towards her financial rewards, so the WG is happy. The agency who the WG works for is happy. I am happy as I am sexually relieved and have a higher self-esteem (albeit just temporarily). Finally, my wife is happy as she can get on with other things without having to worry about her being forced into unwanted sex, which is nothing but a chore for her.

God bless all WGs. I love them all (some more than others!). The day punting is legally criminalised will be the last day of my life.

This is why I always prefer a full GFE appointment with plenty of kissing, rather than a PSE appointment.

I'm in my 50's, look like John Merrick's ugly older bro, and know there is no chance of a relationship in the civilian world.

This morning I spent some amazing time with a gorgeous twenty something, heavy petting as it used to be called and kissing like teenagers- didn't get round to intercourse or much oral (tho the lady concerned has previously given the best OWOTC). It felt like 'the real thing', and I am so greatful to her for making me forget how empty my life has become.

Fantastic post. This is exactly how I feel. By the way, I would love to meet that gorgeous twenty something that made you feel great. Please let me know who she is, so that I can book an appointment with her. You can PM me if you prefer.

Regards, Asianbeast

Guess what? No one's poked fun at you!

You do seem quite low, though - and self pity isn't terribly attractive, particularly to the opposite sex.

If you don't want to see a counsellor, why not chat to the Samaritans?

08457 90 90 90

If I come across as patronising, please forgive me - nothing is further from my mind.

Just trying to be genuinely helpful.

My heart really does break as I seem to be seeing more and more of these sort of threads.

I just think it binds into the modern world and exactly the place men have in it. We are in tough economic times, the country is in flux and to a degree many men just don't think they have a role and a future as traditional structures of society have broke down.

I'm not saying females don't go through this, but a much greater proportion seek help than men.

We as a society and/or the individual needs to get back structures in their life in my view. This country cannot carry on where a few have all the wealth and opportunity and the middle and working class are squeezed financially and emotionally. I wish I had the answers, but I don't. :D