dick78

Too far ahead?

17 posts in this topic

How far in the future is it reasonable to expect to book without being seen as not serious or likely to change ones mind?

How far in the future is it reasonable to expect to book without being seen as not serious or likely to change ones mind?

If the girl is like me then she is not sure what she is doing that day until she wakes up :D

Most girls will pencil the booking in her diary then get you to confirm it nearer the time or early that morning.

S x

If the girl is like me then she is not sure what she is doing that day until she wakes up :D

Most girls will pencil the booking in her diary then get you to confirm it nearer the time or early that morning.

S x

same here, if quite a bit in advance i will pencil it in and ask for them to confirm the night before and morning of in case need to cancel due to changed mind/things happening in personal lives.

I have a lovely man from Southern Ireland who will book sometimes 3 or 4 weeks in advance! :D

The only time he has ever let me down was when all flights were cancelled due to the ash cloud!

I also have plenty of men who give me just 10 or 20 minutes notice but rarely turn up at all!

I personally love advance bookings and have next years diary ready and waiting!

I love advance booking. 3 or 4 weeks normally. I'm a regular so it's not an issue but I still confirm the day before. By booking well ahead I don't get the 'I'm already booked up' response and have never let down and very rarely been let down; only through sickness.

For me the run up to a meeting is all part of the fun. The week before I may suggest any special requests for the meeting; clothing for instance. The day before I go and sort the cash out, get any wine or choccies or whatever and generally soak up that lovely aniticipation.

By spreading out the fun it helps to put the fee into perspective too............anticipation is free.:D

I think the longest in advance I've ever had book (and turn up!) was 3 months.

If it's quite far in advance I have them confirm the day before and then again as anyone else does in the morning. I never know what I'm doing that day until about 11am when everythings confirmed and I organise 'real life', if I was sane it might drive me mad.

I dont mind how far in advance a gentleman books although it is wise to give me a call or tex the week before and definatley call or text to confirm on the morning of the booking..xx

I don't have a limit. As someone who ONLY does advance bookings, I have taken them as far as 6 months ahead.

Some seem to think that only timewasters book ahead, in my experience, the opposite is true.

Out of the 2 ladies I see the most, one is 300+ miles away, so when she does one of her many tours to London, (which often get fully booked very quickly) I get an appointment booked ASAP, often 2-3 months in advance. Every visit went ahead as planned and have never had any problems (to be fair, she is very well organised)

The other lady works very part-time and availability is quite limited, so getting a date that suits us both can be quite tricky, so again, usually a month or more in advance, but communication is good so its not a problem. Have only needed to reschedule once (on my behalf) and that was only pushing it back a few days.

I seem to see a good number of ladies on tour, and as a result tend to book quite a while in advance, but it seems to work for me/us and always gone smoothly. Always mail the previous night to make sure all is ok, and text/phone on the morning itself.

Thanks for the replies, in which case I will try and make an advance booking with one of the ladies who actually answered the question, which is very handy indeed - fate I guess.......:(

I tend to book 2 weeks in advance for my usual, I tried it once for another girl and, although the booking was accepted, she later cancelled. I like the anticipation of a two week confirmed booking. I tend to know when I can get out for a punt well in advance and don't like to miss out. :(

I love advance booking. 3 or 4 weeks normally. I'm a regular so it's not an issue but I still confirm the day before. By booking well ahead I don't get the 'I'm already booked up' response and have never let down and very rarely been let down; only through sickness.

For me the run up to a meeting is all part of the fun. The week before I may suggest any special requests for the meeting; clothing for instance. The day before I go and sort the cash out, get any wine or choccies or whatever and generally soak up that lovely aniticipation.

By spreading out the fun it helps to put the fee into perspective too............anticipation is free.;)

I know exactly what you mean. I once booked a girl who I had seen a few times before but not for about two years. I booked her about 6 weeks in advance due to my work/travel commitments and asked her to wear a great pair of thigh length PVC boots she has. The anticipation during the build up was almost driving me insane and I literally counted down the days. Unbelievably on the day she contacted me to say she had to cancel as she was ill! :(

I'll be booking her in advance again but I think about 3-4 weeks is the maximum I can handle now!

I cannot take bookings too far in advance as my availabilty is liable to change due to the demands of the day job and for other ladies who have other commitments it may not be an option fo them either. But I get round that by only advertising the dates I know for certain I am able to entertain.

I prefer to book ahead - a week or more if possible. Apart from special requests there's also as has been observed a great sense of anticipation.

Though in that case I do feel bad if, as has just happened (I have gone down with a stinking cold!), I have to cancel, as I don't want the lady to miss out on an alternative booking. I do try and give as much notice as possible if I have to pull out (to coin a phrase!).

I like booking ahead (usually about a week) and calling to confirm on the day because I like planning things and spontaneity doesn't seem to be my thing. I also like the anticipation plus having to leave work bang on time on the day in question leads to about 3 days of extreme productivity.

If she has to cancel for whatever reason at least I've been motivated to get my house in order and I can always reschedule.

All depends I find the chances of a booking happening/not happening don't necessarily correlate to when the appointment is made. However I would say either party have to be prepared for circumstance changes if it's more than a month or two. Then again I've had guys obtain a "real girlfriend" within 24 hours of making a booking.:D

Then again I've had guys obtain a "real girlfriend" within 24 hours of making a booking.:D

Erm...Win:Win?