Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedHammerZavi

How to go about arranging a meeting?

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, new to the site, I'm 23, from London, and to cut a long story short I would like to arrange a meeting with a female "friend" :D

Is there a section on the forum at all?

I'm new here and don't really know how it works etc...

Just take a look at the FR section (field reports) find a girl you like, or take a look at the service provider section, if you see someone that takes your fancy just give them a call, I would recomend an incall, also an hour so you are not rushed, you can just take your time, you should expect to pay around the £150 mark, what type of girl are you looking for: race, age, size. What service do you want?

Hi everyone, new to the site, I'm 23, from London, and to cut a long story short I would like to arrange a meeting with a female "friend" :D

Is there a section on the forum at all?

I'm new here and don't really know how it works etc...

The best advice is "well, have a look - explore"! No, not as such on Punternet. Another well known board, which we don't mention has a specific booking system (but no message board) - if you go to the Field Reports section of Punternet, and search for FRs on ladies in your preferred area, you may find a lady who appeals to you. Then look at her web-site (assuming she has one) read every bloody page (including the "words" and then contact her in the way that she suggests (telephone, with number NOT witheld, e-mail or, but rarely, text message. When you do contact her (unless you are looking for some interesting and uncommon service) you do not advert to what you hope to get up to with her - day, time and for how long, usually wraps it up. Then confirm on the day.

And, enjoy!

Do a search of local reputable agencies or look for indies on **.

Work out how much money you have got to spend, whether you want an incall, outcall or parlour type punt.

Once you found a girl that offers what you want, look for reports and reviews and if it all looks good, book it and get your groove on