Rowntree

Paying the Maid?

13 posts in this topic

On entering an establishment yesterday I was immediately told that it was customary to pay her (the maid) a tip.

This was before I had seen any of the girls.

This did put me off, coupled with that two girls had been described and there was only one girl there - nothing like the description.

I just left and went to the gym instead!

Did not realise that this was expected or customary.

There is one particular agency,where the receptionist always asks me to give an extra 20 for the girls taxi even when she doesnt turn up by taxi. I always pay it and I presume it ends up in the receptionist's kitty. I wonder if I am right !:D

On entering an establishment yesterday I was immediately told that it was customary to pay her (the maid) a tip.

This did put me off, coupled with that two girls had been described and there was only one girl there - nothing like the description.

Never pay anything until you have seen the girl and the bed in the same room at the same time, only then can you be sure.

I think it's customary to tip the maid but only upon leaving. On the few occasions that I've used parlours, I've given her a fiver.

I went to a place in Victoria a few months ago. I saw the girl and decided not to stay but the maid got very annoyed. I did nothing wrong and was polite as usual. The maid demanded £5 for wasting her time (what the f*ck...).

The front door was locked and she would not let me out. I could have called the police and created some trouble for them. After 1-2 mins I couldn't be bothered and paid her £5 ransom to get out.

From what I gather it's only customary to pay the maid is soho walk-ups

From what I gather it's only customary to pay the maid is soho walk-ups

Also Soho Cottage and London Retreat

When WG's were known as call girls and worked in flats it was always the custom to tip the maid; beforehand you would agree the service and fee with the girl and then when you handed over cash she would ask for a tip for the maid.

Yes, quite so! The fee was Two Guineas, and the lady got the two quid, and the maid kept the shillings!

(At the same time my Aunt's stallion's stud fee was twenty guineas, with the shillings going to the groom.....)

I went to a place in Victoria a few months ago. I saw the girl and decided not to stay but the maid got very annoyed. I did nothing wrong and was polite as usual. The maid demanded £5 for wasting her time (what the f*ck...).

The front door was locked and she would not let me out. I could have called the police and created some trouble for them. After 1-2 mins I couldn't be bothered and paid her £5 ransom to get out.

That Is called extortion, I hope you stops doing this, could end In tears. :(

Not sure why we should pay the maid? we never asked them to be there, I am paying the girl for her time and services, if the maid is good looking and wants to join in, then maybe we can negotiate a price, but until then.....NO!

I think two quid for the maid is fair enough surely