Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
East Anglian

Guyana

2 posts in this topic

Any suggestions for keeping me company in Guyana? Any advice on the scene in Georgetown. I know the country but haven't been there for many,many years . I remember fondly some gifted amateur ladies in the Pegasus Hotel. Any advice welcome. PM if you prefer

Any suggestions for keeping me company in Guyana? Any advice on the scene in Georgetown. I know the country but haven't been there for many,many years . I remember fondly some gifted amateur ladies in the Pegasus Hotel. Any advice welcome. PM if you prefer

Above all I'd say be very careful in this country which is potentially very dangerous - not just ill-founded fears of the prejudiced but from someone with unbiased 'inside knowledge' and whose actually been to the country.

If you plan on punting then go ideally with an experienced local that you already know, or with someone known and trusted whose familiar with the country and its punting scene.

Definitely do not go punting in Guyana on your own.

You really do have to be careful in this country, at night, particularly if you're white (I'm not), as you will stick out like the proverbial sore thumb !