pooter

field reports-Edinburgh

24 posts in this topic

I personally dont take them seriously, many of the posters enjoy bigging up their own performance, and one girl who has had star reviews was absolute garbage when i saw her, 20 min of bog standard massage plus no fingering, as ever announced only when we were both naked. But what I am curious about is whether certain saunas in edinburgh block field reports appearing. You never see any reports for blair st, the new town, or london st

I personally dont take them seriously, many of the posters enjoy bigging up their own performance, and one girl who has had star reviews was absolute garbage when i saw her, 20 min of bog standard massage plus no fingering, as ever announced only when we were both naked. But what I am curious about is whether certain saunas in edinburgh block field reports appearing. You never see any reports for blair st, the new town, or london st

When the blocking started at Blair St, several years ago now, I asked Tammy (owner's GF and stunning WG) why. Turns out Blair St had requested it because of unwanted attention from the IR (specifically in Edinburgh!) trying to take inflated income tax from the girls based on the info in FRs. New Town is associated with Blair St and other establishments took the same action.

Thanks, suspected that might be the reason, have you followed mr haigs probs with the inland revenue?

I don't take most FR's seriously, other than cost and number of girls on any day, and the website link.

When the blocking started at Blair St, several years ago now, I asked Tammy (owner's GF and stunning WG) why. Turns out Blair St had requested it because of unwanted attention from the IR (specifically in Edinburgh!) trying to take inflated income tax from the girls based on the info in FRs. New Town is associated with Blair St and other establishments took the same action.

Tammy, was my first duo with Daisy. Tammy stopped working a couple of years back, is she back working.

I really would have though the IR could have staked out the place for a couple of days and come up with an estimate, or raided the place and picked up the booking sheets. It was of course not to protect the girls but the pockets of the owners. Albion went back to having their reviews on PN

I saw Tammy at Blair St a few years ago and can vouch that she is excellent. If the inland revenue is the reason I don't blame them at all.

I saw Tammy at Blair St a few years ago and can vouch that she is excellent. If the inland revenue is the reason I don't blame them at all.

I saw Tammy at Blair Street two weeks ago, alas only working on the door. Pleased she still recognised me, but then I was rather a regular.

I saw Tammy at Blair Street two weeks ago, alas only working on the door. Pleased she still recognised me, but then I was rather a regular.

Tammy is on reception that can't be a bad thing eye canday in a Jordan sort of way though much better looking.

Elrond likes Blair St which is cool it's where he like's to go it is one of the best.

My prefrence for Scirpios is well recorded though the owner Ian can be a pain his brother Charlie who is such a gent saves him & his establishment.

The lack of Fr's due to Tax Men on Blair St & London St does Edinburgh no favours

Much as I like Scorpios, London St is a wonderfull Edinburgh tourist hot spot a place where Scotland can be proud if it was a resteraunt it would have Michalan stars.

Julian or Justan or whatever his name is thats the receptiones (maitra dee) IS wonderfull a new person will be offered a tour of the facilitys prior to passing any cash.

I do worry about the volume of Fr's about a certain sauna on Easter Rd as it's a tad sleasy compared to the above.

& the few about the Ambasador which has few reviews

Tammy is on reception that can't be a bad thing eye canday in a Jordan sort of way though much better looking.

Elrond likes Blair St which is cool it's where he like's to go it is one of the best.

My prefrence for Scirpios is well recorded though the owner Ian can be a pain his brother Charlie who is such a gent saves him & his establishment.

The lack of Fr's due to Tax Men on Blair St & London St does Edinburgh no favours

Much as I like Scorpios, London St is a wonderfull Edinburgh tourist hot spot a place where Scotland can be proud if it was a resteraunt it would have Michalan stars.

Julian or Justan or whatever his name is thats the receptiones (maitra dee) IS wonderfull a new person will be offered a tour of the facilitys prior to passing any cash.

I do worry about the volume of Fr's about a certain sauna on Easter Rd as it's a tad sleasy compared to the above.

My visits to Edinburgh used to be a lot more when my uncle was alive (RIP) and lived a few miles away. Justin in London St was almost welcoming and the facilities well looked after, though no 1 hr slots and I always seemed to me the oldest man visiting. Scorpios in my experience was very variable both in the cleanliness/order of the facilities and the choice of girls. Blair Street offers one hour slots and a more consistent service.

Of course since my last visit in 2008 things may have changed.

My visits to Edinburgh used to be a lot more when my uncle was alive (RIP) and lived a few miles away. Justin in London St was almost welcoming and the facilities well looked after, though no 1 hr slots and I always seemed to me the oldest man visiting. Scorpios in my experience was very variable both in the cleanliness/order of the facilities and the choice of girls. Blair Street offers one hour slots and a more consistent service.

Of course since my last visit in 2008 things may have changed.

Most if the girls changed in Blair, but there are still some of my favourites. planning a visit very very soon.

I think that while Carol's is rather basic at least they are allowing FR's to be posted, unlike LSS and BSS. I wouldn't have called it sleazy, did I miss something?

Despite LSS having undoubtably the best facilities, I've almost always left dissapointed. No OWO from some girls is one reason. Others just seem to hold something back. You could never accuse Daisy for example at Blair St of that ! This legend of the Edinburgh parlour scene is fast reaching MILF status and what a MILF at that ! Never been to Carols but used to use Scorpio until my fav Lucy (also MILF) left and I could no longer suffer the arsehole antics of the owner.

Quite agree about London st, if you are a "captain mannering " i.e. very passive in the room, its probably ok, if you want a girl to actually participate in a sexual encounter head for blair st. One of the girls recently complained to me that the customers at blair st were spoiled, the girls did just about anything, now thats an endorsement in my book. Havent been with Daisy, but she is always pleasant in the lounge.

Never been to Carols but used to use Scorpio until my fav Lucy (also MILF) left and I could no longer suffer the arsehole antics of the owner.

Help! Lucy has left? When? How can this be? Has she retired, or moved elsewhere?

She was certainly my favourite of all in Edinburgh. If she has gone, the charms of the city will be much deminished.

Daisy for example at Blair St of that ! This legend of the Edinburgh parlour scene is fast reaching MILF status

Amen to that. At one level I hope Daisy goes on into her 30s as she's such a charmer, but if she retires happily tomorrow having earned what she needs to, I'd be genuinely pleased for her

I think that while Carol's is rather basic at least they are allowing FR's to be posted, unlike LSS and BSS. I wouldn't have called it sleazy, did I miss something?

I visited Carols for the first time recently, and would agree with Panda. It was basic but the guy at the door was courteous and everything was clean & tidy.

Amen to that. At one level I hope Daisy goes on into her 30s as she's such a charmer, but if she retires happily tomorrow having earned what she needs to, I'd be genuinely pleased for her

I was there on Wednesday, Daisy had an hour appointment, then another booked straight after. So no chance. So met the incredible Rachael. Irish. Lovely women. This she said she worked else where at sometime, different name.

I've hardly visited Blair Street since Tammy retired but I must have seen her a dozen times and each visit was unforgettable. She used to offer an amazing duo with a really lovely curvy Finnish girl whose name escapes me but she was a real star in the room too. Anyone remember her name? She was well reported on at the time.

I've hardly visited Blair Street since Tammy retired but I must have seen her a dozen times and each visit was unforgettable. She used to offer an amazing duo with a really lovely curvy Finnish girl whose name escapes me but she was a real star in the room too. Anyone remember her name? She was well reported on at the time.

I had a duo with Daisy and Tammy. The Finnish girl I never met, think she had left before my first visit, the name is on the tip of my tongue, she was a legend, posters on her always asked when she was coming back

Possibly Agneta or Agniezska, something like that. Green eyed finnish girl , remarkably well-tanned, but then there's no better place than the Central Belt for an all over bronze:D

Half remember reading in a guide book that finnish is an Ugric language ( a little like Hungarian ) and asking Betty if she could understand any finnish, and she was mentioned, but she'd long gone. The answer was no btw.

Half remember reading in a guide book that finnish is an Ugric language ( a little like Hungarian ) and asking Betty if she could understand any finnish, and she was mentioned, but she'd long gone. The answer was no btw.

Try http://ddg.com/LIS/InfoDesignF97/paivir/finnish/finnugr.html for more on these dodgy languages!

Possibly Agneta or Agniezska, something like that. Green eyed finnish girl , remarkably well-tanned, but then there's no better place than the Central Belt for an all over bronze:D

There WAS a girl called Agneta at about the time you're referring to. Blonde, busty, but petite. The tall, blonde Finnish superstar was Siri - a magnificent girl and a fabulous fuck!

Ciri - that was her, thanks for that!