maxley88

Punters with bad skin

43 posts in this topic

What do you women think of punters with bad skin?

I have mild acne with a few spots on my face and forehead. Nothing too bad, but they are slightly noticable. Which makes me feel a little self conscious, especially when 'up close and personal' with a lady. :(

Would you feel disgusted and send him away, would you just put up with it or wouldn't you mind?

cheers

Same old thing really.

As long as you are clean and respectful, don't worry about such trivial things. :(

I had a huge ezecma flare out up randomly about 4 years ago, literally within days my upper torse was on fire :( It calmed down quickly but left quite bad scarring which took a while to go away (and still some remain). I use to punt with my top/tshirt on to save myself and the girl any possible embarassment.

99.9% of the girls were fine with it and a couple even insisted I get fully naked and kissed me all over. That was brilliant and did wonders for my confidence at the time. One Japanese girl however, looked at it in shock and asked "aids?!". Yes love, I have aids...that was actually more funny then hurtful lol.

Sorry for the ramble, but yeah, what others have said, dont worry ;)

Can I squeeze them?

I don't mind at all, but may eye them up thinking of how good it would be to squeeze them... especially big ones or huge blackheads.

I don't have bad skin, but I had to explain to a chinese girl what my cauliflower ear was and how I got it. :(

I don't have bad skin, but I had to explain to a chinese girl what my cauliflower ear was and how I got it. :(

As long as you don't have a cauliflower knob....

It makes me worry when seeing a 'working girl'.....who did she see last ?

If someone had a bad skin problem, it could be catching !!

Can I squeeze them?

I don't mind at all, but may eye them up thinking of how good it would be to squeeze them... especially big ones or huge blackheads.

ewwwwwwwww!

Doesn't bother me at all, unless its something like you might see on channel 4's embarrassing bodies. I dunno if I could handle some of that... but I would give it a try and wouldn't do anything to make them feel uncomfortable. They have to tell me first, cause I wouldn't be very impressed if they didn't.:(

What do you women think of punters with bad skin?

I have mild acne with a few spots on my face and forehead. Nothing too bad, but they are slightly noticable. Which makes me feel a little self conscious, especially when 'up close and personal' with a lady. :D

Would you feel disgusted and send him away, would you just put up with it or wouldn't you mind?

cheers

I've got pretty bad acne myself, probably much worse than you by the sounds of it... and I've have many successful punts without being kicked out of bed yet :(;)

In fact, nobody has mentioned it... I'm pretty sure, as others have said, as long as you are clean and respectful they'll be fine with you.

Can I squeeze them?

A kindred soul. I am fantastic with blackheads and ingrown hairs but draw the line at sebacious cysts.

A kindred soul. I am fantastic with blackheads and ingrown hairs but draw the line at sebacious cysts.

Cysts are fantastically disgusting, I done a small one for my old flatmate, but the huge ones are slightly scary,

Anyone else really get the urge to squeeze something reading this?

*Nods enthusiastically*

I need to find someone with a massive blackhead or twelve that I can attack.

Not a problem darlin'...don't worry at all!

None of us are perfect, some of us can just hide it better, that's all.

I had a BF...with visible neurofibromatotis plus acne scars. Not a confident boy was he...but an amazing brilliant person, and I was head over heels for him. He dumped me (very nicely) and/but I think his wife is ace. What I'm saying is...friends and lovers, it's not what you look like.

At short notice like 'this', we are really more bothered about you being sane, clean, polite, a good laugh...wayyyyy before what you look like! And if you are all of those, who gives a fig about looks?

You'll be fine darlin', xxx D

*Nods enthusiastically*

I need to find someone with a massive blackhead or twelve that I can attack.

What is it with women.

I don't get many at all, though I used to get them on my upper arms. Not the big angry purple ones mind you, just clogged pores that wouldn't white or blackhead. I had one girlfriend though that if she felt one when putting her hand on my arms would attack it, then do the monkey grooming ritual. She was a bit OCD about it.

I thought it was just her. Apparently other chicks think the same way. Cute, but scary. :D

Kelt

I thought it was just her. Apparently other chicks think the same way. Cute, but scary. :D

I think it's fantastic. The fabulously quirky ways of women. So relaxing to preen each other. I've only had three lovers but all of them were preeners. When you are able to break wind in bed and waft each other or squeeze each others spots and pimples the relationship has become forged. They're very coy about being seen on the toilet though and anything involving tampons.

Not a problem darlin'...don't worry at all!

None of us are perfect, some of us can just hide it better, that's all.

I had a BF...with visible neurofibromatotis plus acne scars. Not a confident boy was he...but an amazing brilliant person, and I was head over heels for him. He dumped me (very nicely) and/but I think his wife is ace. What I'm saying is...friends and lovers, it's not what you look like.

At short notice like 'this', we are really more bothered about you being sane, clean, polite, a good laugh...wayyyyy before what you look like! And if you are all of those, who gives a fig about looks?

You'll be fine darlin', xxx D

What she said minus the having a boyfriend bit, as I didn't date him too :D

Thanks guys and girls.

Made me feel better, and a bit less self conscious.

Have actually cancelled appointments due to big spots growing over the night before. But guess i was just being stupid.

Cheers

Cysts are fantastically disgusting, I done a small one for my old flatmate, but the huge ones are slightly scary,

Don't read if you are squeamish. This one is a bit of a doozy.

I had an infection in my arm, which ballooned up. Went to the doctors and got a course of antibiotics.

After a few days, I noticed a little whitehead on my elbow, which I picked at and then a large amount of puss emerged, as all the infection in my arm tried to escape. My sqeezing my arm I could get it to fountain out a good few feet. Fortunately I was in the bath at the time.

My arm felt so much better after that.

'Fraid so. :rolleyes:

Nowt like a successful long running battle with a large blackhead. :D

Don't read if you are squeamish. This one is a bit of a doozy.

I had an infection in my arm, which ballooned up. Went to the doctors and got a course of antibiotics.

After a few days, I noticed a little whitehead on my elbow, which I picked at and then a large amount of puss emerged, as all the infection in my arm tried to escape. My sqeezing my arm I could get it to fountain out a good few feet. Fortunately I was in the bath at the time.

My arm felt so much better after that.

I would've paid to have seen that. :D

I would've paid to have seen that. :D

I now have visions of people setting up ** profiles, with a rather different line in pictures and movies. Only problem is that they don't list a spot bursting option on the list of do's and don'ts.

Edited by WayTooTall
Missing word in a sentence.

What I don't understand is how a 'working girl' can have sex with anyone that has a terrible skin problem.

Looking at it the other way round, I couldn't possible have sex with a girl in that condition, or anyone that was unattractive, for that matter.

Some friends of mine have partners and I think 'God....how could you ?'

What I don't understand is how a 'working girl' can have sex with anyone that has a terrible skin problem.

Looking at it the other way round, I couldn't possible have sex with a girl in that condition, or anyone that was unattractive, for that matter.

Some friends of mine have partners and I think 'God....how could you ?'

Dear oh dear.

What is and isn't "attractive"? Personally I'd find narrow minded people far more unattractive than the elephant man.

What, should all 'ugly people' (whoever they are) and/or people with health issues just jump off a building now to save themselves and others? :D