Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Dean

Punting like holidays?

5 posts in this topic

I love to visit really beautiful amazing sexy girls, when I am there, it is an incredible experience and I have a great time, but once it is over, and you've gone home, doesn't it just feel like a distant memory, a bit like going on holiday, great while your there, but when you get back, it seems like a lot of money and nothing to show.

I am not sure if I need to have longer sessions, maybe an hour is not enough, some times I get so overwhelmed I can't take it all in.

Does anyone else have the same problem………….or is it just me :(

If it was rainin' gold I wouldn't stand a chance

I wouldn't have a pocket in my patched up pants

No matter how I struggle and strive

I'll never get out of this world alive.

I wonder whether the new board software will have this random "at least 10 characters" limitation?

I love to visit really beautiful amazing sexy girls, when I am there, it is an incredible experience and I have a great time, but once it is over, and you've gone home, doesn't it just feel like a distant memory, a bit like going on holiday, great while your there, but when you get back, it seems like a lot of money and nothing to show.

I am not sure if I need to have longer sessions, maybe an hour is not enough, some times I get so overwhelmed I can't take it all in.

Does anyone else have the same problem………….or is it just me :)

Mate, you wanna go to Morecambe http://www.visitlancashire.com/site/destination-guide/morecambe

it seems like a lot of money and nothing to show.

Now lets see you compare :confused:

I always think it's a bit like the "Total Recall" film experience. All you are left with are the memories in your brain (did you really have sex with that stunning girl that wouldn't look at you twice if you passed her in the street ? )

I love to visit really beautiful amazing sexy girls, when I am there, it is an incredible experience and I have a great time, but once it is over, and you've gone home, doesn't it just feel like a distant memory, a bit like going on holiday

Buy a Digi-cam, set it up on a tri-pod, film your punt, then spend the next two weeks wanking over it! :confused: