Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sammaffs

Punting with someone you know

5 posts in this topic

This is a bit odd and I wanted some advice.

I will take you back to when I was 16, I lost my virginity to a girl at school, wasn't the best experience, mainly because it was September, cold and we had sex in a field! This was followed up for a few weeks and then kinda fizzled out

Fast forward a few years, this girl (woman) is now on *********. My question is that if you had previously been intimate with someone (albeit many years ago) would you go back there under professional auspices?

Ladies, how would you feel if someone you knew/know opened the hotel door to you?

That would be a very interesting meeting, there were a few girls in my past that I fancied like crazy but never had the courage or looks to ask out (or even talk too, to be honest) which if I found out were now wg's I would definitely consider visiting them, but, you also have to think they must know people that you know, and vice versa. if you saw them outside of this enviroment could you deal with that?, make sure that you have thought about this first, personaly, I like to get as far away from where I live as is logistically possible.................just to be on the safe side.

Hmmmm.............the 'woman' I lost my virginity to was a good ten years older than me...............she'd be in her sixties, knocking seventy maybe:eek:.

This has happened to me twice, interestingly on both occasions I had punted about 30 miles away from home.

The first time was sort of in reverse. I had a satifactory punt with a young lady of about 26. I thought nothing more of it until two weeks later when I found myself, with a colleague, interviewing her for a junior management job in my organisation. We both recognised each other, and she got the job. Nothing was ever said by either of us, but we occasionally exchanged smiles!

The second time I rung the bell of a new (to me) flat for an incall. To my amazement he door was opened by a 36 yr old work colleague. I was delighted because I had always fancied her, she was horrified to see someone she knew. She did not initially want to go through with the punt and begged me not to tell anyone about her. We had a long chat and and a drink. She eventually realized that I had as much to lose as she did and that I was unlikely to tell on her. What followed then was some of the best sex of my life. She turned into a regular until she gave it all up a few years later.