Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bert

Amusing !

21 posts in this topic

As we all know WG's use different names when working. Tonight while having a punt I was in the doggie position with the girl and she had "Jodie" tattooed on her lower back. Well it isn't going to be her friend's name is it ? :confused:

I didn't comment but smiled to myself about girls not wanting to reveal their proper names.

Just thought I'd share that with you all... LOL

Thats the oldest trick in the book, getting a massive tattoo with a fake name.

"It is very hard to come to terms that everything we say and do is an act, all part of the show"

Dont ya know;)

Thats the oldest trick in the book, getting a massive tattoo with a fake name.

"It is very hard to come to terms that everything we say and do is an act, all part of the show"

Dont ya know;)

I also once spent time with a girl in Manchester, who had a (fairly badly done I have to say) tattoo of a woman's name on her shoulder. Needless to say it wasn't the name that she was trading as either. It just left me puzzled.

Lou, if you know what the significance of this is, please enlighten me?

Is this thread really about Punters amused that girls do not use their real names when working?

One lady I see often has three names on her back. They are her children. One of which works in the same profession as her mum. On the other site, the mum is listed as age 33 and the daugther 21.

Before anyone asks, they dont do duos.

John

Is this thread really about Punters amused that girls do not use their real names when working?

No. It's probably more about Punters being amused by girls not using their real names, but then having their real name on full view in the form of a tattoo.

One lady I see often has three names on her back. They are her children. One of which works in the same profession as her mum. On the other site, the mum is listed as age 33 and the daugther 21.

Before anyone asks, they dont do duos.

John

But once in a while, she has how many?

No. It's probably more about Punters being amused by girls not using their real names, but then having their real name on full view in the form of a tattoo.

That was my understanding.

But that's ridiculous - it doesn't make any sense. Why would you tattoo your own name on your body? In case you mysteriously developed Alzheimers and forgot who you were?

But how do you know its her name? It could be the name of her daughter, niece, bi/lesbian lover, favorite dinner lady when she was in school, prison roommate, and so on..

I don't know exactly the ethics of the tattoos culture, but somehow would be very surprised why anybody would make a tattoo of theirs own name? :blink: Why? FCS! Its not like she is going to forget it?

Edited by Xenia

But that's ridiculous - it doesn't make any sense. Why would you tattoo your own name on your body? In case you mysteriously developed Alzheimers and forgot who you were?

Snap! :-). Posted in the same time.

But how do you know its her name? It could be the name of her daughter, niece, bi/lesbian lover, favorite dinner lady when she was in school, prison roommate, and so on..

I don't know exactly the ethics of the tattoos culture, but somehow would be very surprised why anybody would make a tattoo of theirs own name? :blink: Why? FCS! Its not like she is going to forget it?

It would help in an episode of CSI?

Very common in these parts. Just wish I had mine before the sex change

Jane Doe

True. But in the case of identifying the dead body, tattoo of NI number will be more helpful, or the same tattoo on the gnashes, at least it will last longer after decomposing.:-)

That was my point - but as other posters have said, it could have been someone else's name - not her's

That was my point - but as other posters have said, it could have been someone else's name - not her's

Dont feel bad Bert, I got what you were saying and also found it amusing.

Dont feel bad Bert, I got what you were saying and also found it amusing.

I did also.

Somthing similar happenedd about a year ago I've seen client who had rather a fresh recently made tattoo and it looks like far eastern letters. (on his right arm)

I've asked what does it say: He answered, its in Katakana language (??)and translated: (as I vaguely remember) "Do be very careful, Susan! I entreat and will join you very soon". I could not exactly understand what does it mean, but I did asked who the Susan is. He said: Susan was his pet hedgehog who passed away 8 months ago. I believed him.

Edited by Xenia

I really cannot understand why someone would want heir own name tattoo'd on their own body, is it in case they forget their name.xx

I did also.

Somthing similar happenedd about a year ago I've seen client who had rather a fresh recently made tattoo and it looks like far eastern letters. (on his right arm)

I've asked what does it say: He answered, its in Katakana language (??)and translated: (as I vaguely remember) "Do be very careful, Susan! I entreat and will join you very soon". I could not exactly understand what does it mean, but I did asked who the Susan is. He said: Susan was his pet hedgehog who passed away 8 months ago. I believed him.

I can completely understand that. You can get very emotionally attached to pets. When my pet mouse "cheesy" passed away I was so upset I had his name tattooed on the end of my penis.