Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legman

Outcall timing advice sought...

5 posts in this topic

I've got an outcall booked for tomorrow. In the past I've had ladies taking upwards of 10 mins to get ready after they arrive. I understand for incalls that my shower time is taken as part of the hour but should this still be the case for an outcall? I sometimes feel they are taking a lot longer than they need too. One lady took 20 mins once! On this subject, should I be keeping an eye on the time or is the onus on them to realise when the booked hour is up?

Thanks for any advice.

I've got an outcall booked for tomorrow. In the past I've had ladies taking upwards of 10 mins to get ready after they arrive. I understand for incalls that my shower time is taken as part of the hour but should this still be the case for an outcall? I sometimes feel they are taking a lot longer than they need too. One lady took 20 mins once! On this subject, should I be keeping an eye on the time or is the onus on them to realise when the booked hour is up?

Thanks for any advice.

She took the piss somewhat! A good idea when you book is to tell them that you expect the booking to start after she comes out the bathroom. Hope you wrote up a FR warning other punters of the way she operated.

S x

Getting ready?? Are you reguesting the girl to dress up in a "uniform" or to wear lots of lingerie, ie corsets and suspenders? If so, I think it's reasonable that she does this in your paid time, if not, then she's taking a piss, I mean the.

You are paying for her time and if she spends 10 mins in the loo then you don't have the benefit of her company and so the time should start when she is ready - you would not expect her to do this if you visited her so dressing/make up time should be hers not yours.

Not quite relevant, but one girl I know will specifically ask you to arrive early if you want her to wear her PVC dress, to help her get in it.