Gav Lee

Domination - Nottingham/E Mids

30 posts in this topic

I've exchanged PMs with a couple of people on this and thought I'd see if anyone has recommendations as Nottingham seems poorly served to me.

I've seen Mistress Roxie and Mistress Ava but both charge £150 and surely that's too steep for a dom session ? Good sessions but not VFM for me and I won't be returning.

Mistress Vixen in Derby is the only dom I'd pay £150 for an hour with but she's very busy and it's hard to book a session.

Anyone got any other recommendations in the area ? I'm looking for a domme who's youngish (20s or early 30s) reasonably slim & attractive and charging up to £120 ish/hour.

I've seen a few other dommes around here that didn't fit the bill one way or the other and I'm happy to exchange views by PM or on this thread if people are interested.

It's irritating because whenever I travel away from Nottingham it always seems easy to find a twenty-something dominatrix who looks great and doesn't want to charge the earth !

www.mistresskatie.co.uk

This young lady seems to meet your criteria. I have never visited but my radar ticks the boxes for me. There are photos in her gallery along with Mistress Satine of Worcestershire, with whom I have sesssioned - she is extremely skilled.

The only East Midlands Mistress I have visited is www.domina-liza.com/

- a very accomplished lady, again - highly reccomended.

Good Luck

I can highly recommend Mistress Zena in Nottingham or Mistress Victoria also of Nottingham - both give an excellent session for

I can recommend both Mistress Zena (£100ph) and Mistress Victoria (£120ph) both in Nottingham, maybe a tad too old for you but both stunners and both willing to indulge almost any interest.Mistress Zena especially offers levels way above where I want to go :)

I've filmed with Mistress Katie but never had a full session with her, she's certainly young and very nice looking but doesn't offer the kind of services I really like.

There is a new FR just been published for Mistress Roxie. The writer describes an absolutely awful appointment and at the end inexplicably states he recommends and will return! :confused:

There is a new FR just been published for Mistress Roxie. The writer describes an absolutely awful appointment and at the end inexplicably states he recommends and will return! :confused:

I've read the FR and have to agree - surely a candidate for worst FR with a positive recommendation ! Actually the FR does remind me that the last time I saw Mistress Roxie (the first and last time at her new location and higher price) there was a similar issue with me being left tied up to one piece of equipment for too much of the session (although it was ok overall, nothing like as bad as the session he obviously had, just not VFM at £150).

Thanks for the other suggestions - I'll definitely try out some of the names suggested once my punting budget allows, and will report back here.n I've seen Domina Liza and enjoyed the session but she's some way from Nottingham now and I probably didn't enjoy it enough to make another trip.

I was in Warwick on business last week and saw Mistress Filly - definitely someone I'd recommend, and I'm trying to setup another session with her.

cheers

Gav

Just seen Mistress Roxie has replied - says it's a hoaxer who pissed her off.

Seems reasonable, the report did seem a bit weird.

Must admit, I'd thought about seeing her but at £150 an hour - no chance, far too much for me and my limited punting budget.

Especially when Zena is £100 an hour and will do just about anything..........

Just seen Mistress Roxie has replied - says it's a hoaxer who pissed her off.

Seems reasonable, the report did seem a bit weird.

Must admit, I'd thought about seeing her but at £150 an hour - no chance, far too much for me and my limited punting budget.

Especially when Zena is £100 an hour and will do just about anything..........

Interesting...

I'd be interested to know how Zena is looking in the flesh now - what sort of age would you put her at ? FF to PM if you prefer.

Interesting...

I'd be interested to know how Zena is looking in the flesh now - what sort of age would you put her at ? FF to PM if you prefer.

Hmmm - I'd say 40 but dressed as a headmistress and with that sexy voice of hers..............

Gav Lee,

Many thanks for staring this thread, and for all the interesting chat by PM on the subject. I'd like to add my (albeit rather scant scant) experiences/opinions:

Saw, in the dim and distant past I might add, Countess Diana of either Stapleford or Sandiacre (I always get the two confused!) - she was "good", reasonably well equipped and attractive, but not really tip top professional,...lots of "oooh, you've been a naughty boy" etc. From memory she charged £80. Despite my earlier comment, I would recommend and re-visit if she came out of retirement.

The legendary Penny (formerly of the Studio, Long Eaton) used to perform domme sessions on me,...highly recommended,...if you haven't sampled Penny then you've not punted in the E.Mids full stop :D

Mistress Katie doesn't float my boat at all. I actually think she looks rather amateurish. That might put people's backs up as I know a few have commented on her, but I often think when seeing her site (plus the two or three other sites associated with her) that she's managed by someone. I might be wrong, but it's just my gut feeling.

Mistress Victoria in Beeston has always tempted me, as has Mistress Roxie, although after communications with her she unfortunately doesn't provide the services I'm after. Leilani also looks tempting and sounds very well equipped from various FRs.

Above all these, and not yet from personal experience, Mistress Ava's site really clicks with me, so I hope to be able to session with Her at some point.

Thanks for the other suggestions - I'll definitely try out some of the names suggested once my punting budget allows, and will report back here.n I've seen Domina Liza and enjoyed the session but she's some way from Nottingham now and I probably didn't enjoy it enough to make another trip.

I was in Warwick on business last week and saw Mistress Filly - definitely someone I'd recommend, and I'm trying to setup another session with her.

cheers

Gav

I have contact details for both Domina Liza and Mistress Filly - and am going to visit next week. Does anybody else have any experience with either of these ladies?

Hi Gav,

Interesting indeed, have emailed her previously but no response though. Might be worth a call

Hi Gav,

Interesting indeed, have emailed her previously but no response though. Might be worth a call

Thanks, figured I'd better take one for the team so I've exchanged emails and set up a booking - I'll report back next week.

cheers

I can recommend Mistress Victoria, a lovely lady. Had several sessions over the last few years, seems like i always end up going back to her for a true fix lol. she is also doing discounted sessions at the mo for 100, if that helps?

Mistress Eva is also a lovely lady, but only visited the once, still learning i think.

Heard great things about Mistress Zena too, but just something does not click for me when i visit her site.

Not heard good things about Mistress Roxie, and i read somewhere that the new photos on her site are dramatically airbrushed if really her at all? So thats kept me away.

I had an enjoyable session with Mistress Roxie, more so since She now allows body worship (I love/live to lick arse!), but in my honest opinion the photos on Her site aren't even of Her. I really don't understand why She switched to the "fake" pics from Her previous masked pics, as the former were far more attractive and realistic (untouched)

Delboy, you mention a Mistress Eva,...do you mean Mistress Ava (now Mistress Avalon in B'ham) or is there indeed a Mistress Eva in the East Midlands? If so I'd be interested to hear contact details mate :)

I've seen Mistress Victoria (she was the second domme I ever visited) and had a very enjoyable session with her. It was completely different to the first time I saw a Mistress and whilst she catered for everything that I was interested in, I also got more than what I was expecting. I'd say she is mid-30s but a very attractive and incredibly sexy lady, plus she is really easy to talk with. All being well I plan to see her again next week, although last time I tried to book an appointment I was unable to as she was fully booked.

Reg, when you say you got more than you expected, care to share? Am hoping to make a booking soon

Gav Lee,

The legendary Penny (formerly of the Studio, Long Eaton) used to perform domme sessions on me,...highly recommended,...if you haven't sampled Penny then you've not punted in the E.Mids full stop :D

Hi, I know this is an old post but have managed to get number for penny, will be calling her soon to arrange a meeting, can anyone tell me what services she used to offer so I don't sound like a total fool when calling

Have had a lot of fun with Penny over the years, she was always an *expert* rimmer, very enthusiastic, deep, wet, sloppy, extended ass fucking with her tongue,...sends a shiver down my spine thinking about it! It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she's also pissed in my mouth and deeply fisted my ass on numerous occasions :)

Reginald - also interested to hear about Mistress Victoria if you're able to PM me :)

Nick, can you tell me what she looks like?