Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joanna Manchester

If You Decided To Leave Early

13 posts in this topic

If they do this then they should install entry and exit barriers.

They could also offer platform tickets for voyeurs.

Would they also offer refunds if they (or the punter) were late (in coming)?

I would also expect discount return tickets (to heaven and back).

The other day I went out for lunch to an Italian place they offered 3 courses and coffee for

Edited by Joanna Manchester

The other day I went out for lunch to an Italian place they offered 3 courses and coffee for

Well, supposing you went to Tesco or M&S and decided to buy one of their excellent "Dinner for Two for a Tenner", but having a quck look at the other party decided to skip the pudding, you'd most certainly find that the till would not give you the substantial discount that the whole deal gets!

Yes but if you paid for it and then didn't eat it all, would Tesco or M&S be justified in fining you for not eating the lot? You give the pudding to the next door neighbour who isn't on a diet? Should they be allowed to fine you for this?

Years ago I had a bird come to be interviewed for a job in my office.

Its interesting how you can more or less establish the age of the poster based on his messages. I personally never heard any guy under 50 calling the woman "bird". (apart of the guys on the building site, and even then only the Cockney land). Still: can be quite nostalgic, Alfie comes to mind (from the original "Alfie" movie with Michael Caine). :-)

Irgendeinier: I quess you are 53-60?

Its interesting how you can more or less establish the age of the poster based on his messages. I personally never heard any guy under 50 calling the woman "bird". (apart of the guys on the building site, and even then only the Cockney land). Still: can be quite nostalgic, Alfie comes to mind (from the original "Alfie" movie with Michael Caine). :-)

I am afraid that we are getting off topic here.

In any case, I sure that Irgenfeiner is referring to a parrot (well know for their prowess in handling customer complaints).

If he made that post before he reached 53-60 will he have to pay a penalty?

So where, I wonder, does "bint" put one then? :)

So where, I wonder, does "bint" put one then? :)

Ah, Xenia flatters me! ... and "bint" would betray military connections, middle eastern mostly (like other give-aways : dhobi, char, chop chop)

I am afraid that we are getting off topic here.

Well, Joanne's post was kind of off topic, but she connected it to this industry in rather ironic way. I liked it, the way she done it! :-)

If he made that post before he reached 53-60 will he have to pay a penalty?

Certainly not! Because it was my "genuine mistake", I will swallow his "ticket" and open the gate. ;-)

Well, Joanne's post was kind of off topic, but she connected it to this industry in rather ironic way. I liked it, the way she done it! :-)

Why thank you!!!