Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Helen Jones

Comments On Profile.

6 posts in this topic

Am I right in thinking the "comments" you can make within the profile area appear only on the profile and can be read by people reading said profile.

Am I right in thinking the "comments" you can make within the profile area appear only on the profile and can be read by people reading said profile.

I don't know, but a post like that is a sure-fire way of getting your profile read!!..... :D

I don't know, but a post like that is a sure-fire way of getting your profile read!!..... :D

I'll test it. :)

I'll test it. :)

That appears on my profile WH! another PM doesnt.

I think its wise to make sure we dont mix our comments up with our PMS.

I have set my comments to need approvong but I don't like this particular feature at all! Its a touting licence lol. What can you do with a comment that you cant do in PM?

I also don't like the idea of listing who has read your profile. I can see the prospect of lots of unsolicited messaged flying about to people who have taken a curious peep at a profile, in hope of a bit of work!

Is it really a good idea?

Edited by Helen Jones

That appears on my profile WH! another PM doesnt.

I think its wise to make sure we dont mix our comments up with our PMS.

I have set my comments to need approvong but I don't like this particular feature at all! Its a touting licence lol. What can you do with a comment that you cant do in PM?

I also don't like the idea of listing who has read your profile. I can see the prospect of lots of unsolicited messaged flying about to people who have taken a curious peep at a profile, in hope of a bit of work!

Is it really a good idea?

I've just checked, and it hasn't appeared on your profile. I must admit I'm puzzled by this at the moment.

you could just not activate it, simples, then you don't know who's looked, etc,