Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maxi

Has This Ever Happened To You?

4 posts in this topic

I booked an outcall yesterday morning after the WG in question confirmed she was available that day. Only not only did she not confirm the booking, send an email or text (or respond to my subsequent email and text) and not turn up but she saw fit not to leave any sort of explanation in the form of a text message or email until I emailed her this morning. A while later all I got was an email saying she was "ill."

I decided to let it slide given none of the experiences she has actually undertaken have been negative, I won't contact her again and naturally since there was no confirmed booking I cannot comment - a few others mentioned the same story as mine and gave a neutral.

Curious and of course disappointing and hardly the worst turn out of a interaction involving punters and WGs but does stuff like this happen to you?

I booked an outcall yesterday morning after the WG in question confirmed she was available that day. Only not only did she not confirm the booking, send an email or text (or respond to my subsequent email and text) and not turn up but she saw fit not to leave any sort of explanation in the form of a text message or email until I emailed her this morning. A while later all I got was an email saying she was "ill."

I decided to let it slide given none of the experiences she has actually undertaken have been negative, I won't contact her again and naturally since there was no confirmed booking I cannot comment - a few others mentioned the same story as mine and gave a neutral.

Curious and of course disappointing and hardly the worst turn out of a interaction involving punters and WGs but does stuff like this happen to you?

Sorry you have confoodled me!

I take it booking was via the "other site"? did you actually speak to the girl? or did u just email? If it was just email and she didnt respond to a booking request I dont see how you could have a booking in the first place!

Anyway, explain a bit more and you might get a few decent answers!

It happens. Certainly few guys will neg a lady even for a "no show" with no explanation... or an explanation that seems dubious. Part of the reason lies in wanting to give other person benefit of the doubt... but also (and probably more potent on the other site) there's a desire to avoid "revenge" negatives. If there's two or three "neutral" reports of no shows... there's a reasonable chance its something that lady does quite often.

Did you or didn't you agree a booking?

Edited by Strawberry