SirP

Wg Poison Deaths

9 posts in this topic

How sad to hear about the 2 women who commited suicide by poison gas.

Reports seem to indicate that one or both were sex workers who were having issues with a stalker and the police was useless?

Does anyone know anything more??

How sad to hear about the 2 women who commited suicide by poison gas.

Reports seem to indicate that one or both were sex workers who were having issues with a stalker and the police was useless?

Does anyone know anything more??

You wouldn't care to give some pointers to the story, would you? When you use the term "poison gas" do you simply mean "put her head in the gas oven", (which can lead to suffocation, as the gas excludes oxygen) or are you suggesting that some actively poisonous gas, which isn't often available on the civvy market, was used? Phosgene, Cyanogen, or one of the modern nerve agants?

You wouldn't care to give some pointers to the story, would you? When you use the term "poison gas" do you simply mean "put her head in the gas oven", (which can lead to suffocation, as the gas excludes oxygen) or are you suggesting that some actively poisonous gas, which isn't often available on the civvy market, was used? Phosgene, Cyanogen, or one of the modern nerve agants?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8037643/Putney-suicide-woman-had-warned-police-about-stalker.html

From what I have read elsewhere, they used household cleaning chemicals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8037643/Putney-suicide-woman-had-warned-police-about-stalker.html

Thank-you! Here is another link:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Putney-Chemical-Suicides-Woman-Harassed-By-Man-IPCC-To-Investigate-Police-Contact-With-Her/Article/201010115749338?lpos=UK_News_Top_Stories_Header_4&lid=ARTICLE_15749338_Putney_Chemical_Suicides%3A_Woman_Harassed_By_Man%2C_IPCC_To_Investigate_Police_Contact_With_Her

(do Sky really have to make their u.r.l. so long?)

Frantically trying to remember 50 years back to "O" Level chemistry, without much success. All suicides, I think are desperately sad. Maybe we'll hear more, maybe not.

Indeed - a number of people every year manage to gas themselves accidentally by mixing cleaning products, so if they wanted to commit suicide that way it's not hard to do. It's quite easy to inadvertently end up having your toilet giving off chlorine gas if you use multiple different types of cleaner at once (in particular bleach + something else).

Terribly sad story, whatever the ultimate 'explanation' turns out to be.

Edited by Someoneorother

[i don't know the truth of it all but ,i must say I don't know why some blokes hassle these girls,I have always thought glad that these girls offer this service because I need it,all the girls I have been with have been nice and polite and business like got on with the job and seem to be relatively happy whilst doing it,give them a break guys quite frankly, where would some of us be without them?

Terribly sad story, whatever the ultimate 'explanation' turns out to be.

Even in death your a whore.

Fucking papers would sell their own mothers to up circulation

Hounded in life, now hounded in death

... actively poisonous gas, which isn't often available on the civvy market, was used? Phosgene, Cyanogen, or one of the modern nerve agants?

OK - Now I'm seriously worried - I would hope anything of this ilk is not available via civvy street - ever

OK - Now I'm seriously worried - I would hope anything of this ilk is not available via civvy street - ever

Trad tailors sitting cross-legged on their benches used to regularly kill themselves (accidentally) by inhaling carbon-tetra-chloride through their cigarettes, which, I'm pretty sure makes phosgene! The key to that is finding the deceased's cold fingers charred where the cigarette burned on through them!

That is why, I think, CTC is no longer used either for dry cleaning or motor fire-extinguishers!