Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whitehorse

Idle Curiosity

8 posts in this topic

The Active User list, which used to be in alphabetical order, no longer is. The names now float around all over the place for no apparent discernable reason. Anyone know what dictates this ?

The Active User list, which used to be in alphabetical order, no longer is. The names now float around all over the place for no apparent discernable reason. Anyone know what dictates this ?

I'll take a guess, the text that I see is :-

37 members, 134 guests, 4 anonymous users | Show by: Last Click or Member Name

My guess is that it is listed in "Last Click" order. I thought that if I clicked on "Member Name" that the list would be re-shown in "Member Name" order, however what I was shown was just a list of those members, albeit in "Member Name" order.

My guess is that it is listed in "Last Click" order. I thought that if I clicked on "Member Name" that the list would be re-shown in "Member Name" order, however what I was shown was just a list of those members, albeit in "Member Name" order.

Yes, I see what you mean. It's the clicking that dictates the order the members are shown in. Hence the constant changing ; how novel :D

Thanks for that, SaS.

anonymous users, that must be awful for them, I mean to they know who they are :rolleyes:

anonymous users, that must be awful for them, I mean to they know who they are :rolleyes:

I agree, perhaps it might be as well to give them some hope (actually it does make a case for them having their name tattooed somewhere on their body), I never thought that I would type such a thing, but here goes :-

To all anonymous users (by accident or design), you know who you are; you know who you are.

To all anonymous users (by accident or design), you know who you are; you know who you are.

The situation is much worse than first anticipated. There is a very likely possibility these poor souls are unaware of their own existence. Blissfully surfing like ghost riders.

I did note earlier there was a name in the chat room that was not on the active members list so it appears, in the chat room you must stand tall.