Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
punterman2000

Initiating Things

10 posts in this topic

I thought I’d see a younger WG, about 6 years younger than myslef, as I haven’t tried this previously. She was very polite and friendly but things didn’t go to well.

It started with general conversation and drinks which was fine. From previous experience I was expecting some flirting or signals that she was willing to go further, but this never happened. It felt it was a bit like talking to a friend and I suddenly got the feeling maybe she wasn’t expecting to do anything sexual (which wasn’t true) but would be very awkward if it was.

So is this a typical start to an appointment with a WG and is it upto the guy to explain exactly what he wants? I would really prefer the appointment to be less mechanical with maybe more specific requests later in the appointment.

The situation wasn’t helped by the fact she looked quite different from the photos but still good looking and didn’t seem to have made much effort regarding dress although this is really another issue.

I thought I’d see a younger WG, about 6 years younger than myslef, as I haven’t tried this previously. She was very polite and friendly but things didn’t go to well.

It started with general conversation and drinks which was fine. From previous experience I was expecting some flirting or signals that she was willing to go further, but this never happened. It felt it was a bit like talking to a friend and I suddenly got the feeling maybe she wasn’t expecting to do anything sexual (which wasn’t true) but would be very awkward if it was.

So is this a typical start to an appointment with a WG and is it upto the guy to explain exactly what he wants? I would really prefer the appointment to be less mechanical with maybe more specific requests later in the appointment.

The situation wasn’t helped by the fact she looked quite different from the photos but still good looking and didn’t seem to have made much effort regarding dress although this is really another issue.

Yes unfortunately on balance I think it is really up to the guy to make the running. You will often read the " go with the flow " mantra but I think in practice this only really happens when someone has already provided direction and the ' flow' flows from that. I would suggest that in a short booking of say up to 1.5 hours, there is not enough time to see how things develop and therefore you should have some sort of game plan in your head. If the meeting takes a particular course, then great , go with it but I think most ladies attitude will be " here I am for your pleasure,so within reason I will follow you"

Some girls take the initiative and on reading the posts here,I think this pro-active attitude is generally applauded by the guys.Indeed,I did see a website of one of the girl's here who set out a little road map of how the punt might proceed from the minute the door opened and I thought this was a nice touch and would be especially helpful to new or nervous punters.

So overall, I would say yes the punter should be prepared to take the initiative.

That's why I prefer the more mature, experienced ladies; by and large they are more pro-active .

I saw a first timer recently who had requested just a massage with a happy ending.

He was very nervous on arrival, which in turn made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I am more used to seeing regular clients who know they are in for a good time!

I thought about just providing the requested service and sending him home happy enough, but that just didn't feel right.

I view each client as a real person, with real needs and real feelings and always want to give them my best.

So, after a very nice welcome kiss, my instinct was to take the booking further.

This, I am please to say, was very welcomed, step by step!

I am now hopeful that this very lovely first timer will become a very lovely regular!

I can always find a woman to talk to free of charge: WGs are for getting intimate with and they charge quite a lot of cash for their services.

Und, lieber Borsoi, bist du wirklich so ein Arschloch? Wenn so, wie so?

Thanks for your comments. As I'm quite shy I found it difficult to be specific, but I guess I'll know next time.

Also, after the first time she got dressed to leave maybe thinking I didn't want to or couldn't try anything else?? Obviously at this point it was too late and we said goodbye very early.

Well, speaking for myself, I always make sure before-hand that its going to be an appointment that includes at least one full personal service. Remember that the clock starts running once the commercial stuff is out of the way. Although a friendly chat is an added attraction, I can always find a woman to talk to free of charge: WGs are for getting intimate with and they charge quite a lot of cash for their services.

In a sightly different context, if you really arn't that clued up and you say this at the start of the booking they she'll "drive" as it were. Good to put that on the table straight away if that's the situation.

Its a tough old life, but I usually find that after paying and having a quick chat just taking off my clothes while continuing the chat is an adequate ice breaker.... if something more exciting has not suggested itself.

But yes... its part of your responsibility as a customer to make your desires clear.

Subtle, Jack, subtle. If that doesn't get the message across, I suppose getting the old todger out and waving it at her might do the trick. That's an advantage of the old massage scene. First you get naked, then you get hard.

As I get older and the tojer gets ever less reliable I often wish I lived close to some good massage joints. (As it is the last time I waved the old tojer around at an early stage it elicited the sympathetic comment "If only it was harder, we could have some fun with that".)