Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Helen Jones

Transported To Chatroom!.

5 posts in this topic

It doesn't happen every time I log out, but occasionally when I click the "sign out" text below the user name, I am magically transported -against my will- to the wonderful world of the chatroom.

Its quite embarrassing as I have nothing to say so make my excuses and leave but it does look ignorant.

Only this morning immediately before this post I appeared unannounced before a single member "Stan" who's name was sitting in the chatroom.

I do hope the poor fellow hasn't been trapped in there all night unable to find the tiny log out icon.

Anyway Is there a fix? or has it not affected anyone else!

I was also whisked in there unexpectedly but assumed it was technical incompetence coupled with careless disregard of the instructions, rather than a glitch. Unlike Stan, however, I did manage to find my way out.

I was also whisked in there unexpectedly but assumed it was technical incompetence coupled with careless disregard of the instructions, rather than a glitch. Unlike Stan, however, I did manage to find my way out.

Release the ChatRoom One! :lol:

I was in Chat today (for the first time, I should say), and there were a couple of people who flitted in and then out again immediately. I presume they were suffering the same fate as Helen.

I'm so glad it's not just me. I've had the day from hell today. I should never have got out of bed this morning.

Right now the signs still says 1 in Chatroom!

Has anyone heard from Stan yet? Shouldn't somebody venture in there with a flask full of sweet tea and a file in a custard slice or something.

Stan love hope you are not too psychologically damaged- We can't have you fitting the punter stereotype too closely chicken.

Edited by Helen Jones