Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kid A

An Unusal Request, Should I Try For It?

8 posts in this topic

This might seem a tad unusal, but I'm serious about wanting to book a girl for this and wanted some feedback, as to how I can make it happen and how to put a girl at ease, that it would be safe for her! If people and especially WG's think it's a non-starter, then please let me know!

I have this fantasy that I book a WG for an outcall to my house, on a summers day! She dresses in lycra cycling shorts( which I find a big turn-on) and we go for a bike ride ( I can supply a bike or she can bring her own) in the forest, which is at the back of my house, there's an actual mountain bike trail. I take a blanket and some drinks and we cycle to a nice spot and have a gfe in the woods.

I'm fully aware of the concerns that a WG might have and realise that It would almost certainly have to be with a girl I've seen before. I would also be willing to do anything that she wants, to reasure her that I'm a normal, well adjusted guy , who means her no harm! I can email the details of the booking to her, with my full name and adress and where we are going and what we will do.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appriciated!

Up to now 164 views on this and not one comment...,I am being serious here, it is something that I find a big turn on.

Some more info; I have asked three girls if they'd do this, all said the same thing, "they don't see clients outdoors"!

I just want to know if I should drop this senario?

Up to now 164 views on this and not one comment...,I am being serious here, it is something that I find a big turn on.

Some more info; I have asked three girls if they'd do this, all said the same thing, "they don't see clients outdoors"!

Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

Keep trying, you never know ;)

If you're using the 'other site' you could try putting it up as a reverse booking, that way you could explain your fantasy whilst stipulating that you'd like an initial meet first to see if you click, and knowing that the only responses will be ones that are open to the idea. I'm sure you'll quickly sort the genuine replies from the fakes.

Perhaps a different way to have an outdoor GFE that might be more palatable to the WG is to book a hotel that has rooms with a private terrace, or a walled garden. If you want any suggestions, PM me.

I'm sure there are ladies who would love to take part in this fantasy but you would probably have to get to know them a bit first. Have a few more conventional dates and see how things go.

Perhaps a different way to have an outdoor GFE that might be more palatable to the WG is to book a hotel that has rooms with a private terrace, or a walled garden. If you want any suggestions, PM me.

If I knew, and was comfortable with a guy then this could be possible providing that;

(a) I was able to cycle to his house(50miles away isn't going to work!!)

(B) That the time was sufficiently covered by the fee

You do have a problem however in that it's no longer summer. I'm wearing leggings now, and won't be cycling in shorts until next May now.

Edited by Strawberry

(a) I was able to cycle to his house(50miles away isn't going to work!!)

When I saw this I thought of you Ruth ;) Don't you have a bike rack for your car?

When I saw this I thought of you Ruth ;) Don't you have a bike rack for your car?

Nope, my cycling is all done from the front door. Never been one for driving somewhere to cycle, if I do it's because I'm going mountain biking - mines only a hybrid so I hire one at the other end.