Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kayak

Today's Posts/newest Posts

6 posts in this topic

Is there any equivalent on this new software to the "Latest posts/Today's posts" button on the old version?

It's taken me ages to work out how to start this new thread. I have to admit I'm really not enjoying this new board, and I'm feeling less and less inclined to visit it now. Before you jump in and criticise me, I'm not a computer illiterate OAP either, it's just a case of this being a very crap interface. :angry:

Is there any equivalent on this new software to the "Latest posts/Today's posts" button on the old version?

It's taken me ages to work out how to start this new thread. I have to admit I'm really not enjoying this new board, and I'm feeling less and less inclined to visit it now. Before you jump in and criticise me, I'm not a computer illiterate OAP either, it's just a case of this being a very crap interface. :angry:

go to first unread post -- arrow icon far left to the OP/

[/quot

Right hand corner "View New Content".

Hope this helps.

I don't think you are on your own there. There seems to be a marked reduction in the number

of posts in all the existing threads.

* View New Content.............. top R/H corner next to forum rules

Edited by lou4fun

Persevere, my friend - I'm sure it'll be worth it. I've spent a bit of time today wandering round all corners of the new Forum. As you get used to it, you'll quickly forget the old one !