ptrleeds

Women Over 40....

36 posts in this topic

I would heartily agree with that!

And so do i!!!!

"The poll found that 81% are more adventurous than when they were in their twenties"

I hate it when sex surveys say "more adventurous"!

I want to know what they are doing! Does this mean they keep the light on, or are they using whips and chains and dressing up in rubber catsuits!?

Well, I've preferred older women for some time, so this doesn't surprise me at all. I'd always go for knowledge and experience: you can't press the buttons if you don't know where they are.

I have only been 40 for 6 days but so far so good :P

S x

Im below 30 but I still appreciate the women between 30-45....to the point that when a wg I like states that she wont see men below 30 I will phone them and hope to persuade them otherwise! :D There are some stunners out there but its more the all round experience and quality of service they provide that attracts me.Plus I love MILFs :P

Not sure about it, personally that is. Best sex I had when I was in my mid-late twenties. Still, I was not a WG then, so that might explains it.

S x

Welcome to the 'Naughty Forties' Lovely Lady xx

Im below 30 but I still appreciate the women between 30-45....to the point that when a wg I like states that she wont see men below 30 I will phone them and hope to persuade them otherwise! :D There are some stunners out there but its more the all round experience and quality of service they provide that attracts me.Plus I love MILFs :P

Grr, youngsters who don't respect my boundaries (I'm more of a GYMTAFWRPLAN* than a MILF, mind) are really irritating. And, on the few ocassions when I have allowed myself to be swayed by the charm of an under-30, the booking has fallen through. Wasters, the lot of you... :D

*Gran You Might Think About Fucking When Really Pissed Late At Night :)

Edited by Caitlin

:D I am a gran... and the rest of it comes from the kind of texts I sometimes receive in the small hours... :D Edited by Caitlin

"youngsters who don't respect my boundaries" It's a shame guys my age behave like this. The reason they fall through maybe they loose their nerve? I always enjoy not having to communicate in text speak and treating a woman well, if only my budget would allow me to demonstrate this more frequently, donations welcome :D

The raunchiest paid-for sex I have ever had has, with one exception, always been with women over 40! :D

Grr, youngsters who don't respect my boundaries (I'm more of a GYMTAFWRPLAN* than a MILF, mind) are really irritating. And, on the few ocassions when I have allowed myself to be swayed by the charm of an under-30, the booking has fallen through. Wasters, the lot of you... :D

Not all of us I swear! :P

Forties have more Fun!

No, they just tell bigger lies to researchers.

I like this quote from the more extencive version of this article

The survey of 2,000 women by Top Sante magazine found that while 21 per cent of women under 30 admit they frequently fake orgasms, only seven per cent of women over 40 say they feel they have to.

I think the rest of 93% over 40, just could not be arsed anymore to fake it. Quite a simple explanation. :)

Edited by Xenia

I like this quote from the more extencive version of this article

The survey of 2,000 women by Top Sante magazine found that while 21 per cent of women under 30 admit they frequently fake orgasms, only seven per cent of women over 40 say they feel they have to.

I think the rest of 93% over 40, just could not be arsed anymore to fake it. Quite a simple explanation. :)

Only 21 per cent? Wow!

S x

Me too!! - Oh, just noticed you said DAYS!!

Mines years!!

Agree with that.. mature girls are so fun and very adventurous and sexually very active.. yum .. yum :-)

I would have to say that sex has improved as I have gotten older, may be something to do with accepting my tastes, my body and generally being at ease with myself with nothing to prove to anyone not to mention past the stage in live of mother hood - or could it be that my bedroom antics are refined to those of the working variety which means that those I play with have chosen me for that purpose and there are no agendas on either side so both can relax and enjoy the initimacy.

My favourite WG's are generally around 40, although one of my regulars is only 27. The best sex with Mrs BB was also during her forties, alas now some time ago.

*Gran You Might Think About Fucking When Really Pissed Late At Night :)

What's your number Caitlin ;)

Well said Had same problem myself with quite a few under 35's My preferred age being above 35