The Dean

You Like It? ....... What You Really Do Like It?

25 posts in this topic

Reading all the post from the wg's, I am amazed and very pleased to read that you all seem to really enjoy what you do and aim to please all your clients, it's great that you want them to have a good time, and sometimes feel bad if they don't, I never realised this was the case until now, just thought that you had to "grin and bear it", just thinking of the money, but this doesn't seem to be the case, you all seem to be very tolerant of us regarding looks, size and race, always felt bad for the girls in the past but now I have discovered this, it makes it so much easier for me to deal with, are there any wg's out there that can confirm my findings, is this true of most wg's?

I know you will never be able to enjoy yourself as much as me for that hour, but it's nice to know that you are having fun too

Reading all the post from the wg's, I am amazed and very pleased to read that you all seem to really enjoy what you do and aim to please all your clients, it's great that you want them to have a good time, and sometimes feel bad if they don't, I never realised this was the case until now, just thought that you had to "grin and bear it", just thinking of the money, but this doesn't seem to be the case, you all seem to be very tolerant of us regarding looks, size and race, always felt bad for the girls in the past but now I have discovered this, it makes it so much easier for me to deal with, are there any wg's out there that can confirm my findings, is this true of most wg's?

I know you will never be able to enjoy yourself as much as me for that hour, but it's nice to know that you are having fun too

How could they not enjoy themselves, when meeting guys like us ?

Some times I think I should charge them...... :rolleyes:

Or as this young lady so succinctly puts it "I LOVE TO TASTE YOUR CUM".

Or as this young lady so succinctly puts it "I LOVE TO TASTE YOUR CUM".

But doesn't do CIM

If your 'findings' are from reading the posts of ladies here, then surely it would be totally unnecessary for ladies here to post confirming your findings?

But doesn't do CIM

Yes, that is a trifle strange, the full banner reads "I LOVE TO TASTE YOUR CUM +CIM,OWO,GFE+" (not quite sure what "GFE+" is), yet in the body of the advert it says "Services All services except A'Level & cim", perhaps what it means is that the punter ejaculates into a container and then the lady "TASTES" the punter's cum, no CIM but ......

If your 'findings' are from reading the posts of ladies here, then surely it would be totally unnecessary for ladies here to post confirming your findings?

Three times I had to read that... THREE!!

That's 5.6 seconds of my life that I'll never get back and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!! :blink:

What happend to your idea that any punter who though his WG was having a good time was a delusional twat!

You strike me as being Bipolar?

I can't speak for everyone, just myself. I enjoy the time spent with about 85% of my clients. The other 15% find that when they try to rebook, I am suddenly very busy/moved to another planet/no longer working because my fanny fell off.

Three times I had to read that... THREE!!

That's 5.6 seconds of my life that I'll never get back and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!! :blink:

Huh - after your monumental cock-up the other day I owed you that AND MORE.

Did it make sense of the third try?

What happend to your idea that any punter who though his WG was having a good time was a delusional twat!

Isn't that a bear that swings both ways ? :D

Huh - after your monumental cock-up the other day I owed you that AND MORE.

Did it make sense of the third try?

I'm going to suffer aren't I? :unsure: Perfect sense. :D

Awwww... I love Polar Bears. :P

I'm going to suffer aren't I?

*nods furiously*

The delusional punter thread was about me thinking that I might be some how special to a certain wg, then realising that I probably wasn't, nothing to do with the wg enjoying herself or not?

Was just asking because when reading post, out of context some quotes can be misinterpreted, just wanted to know for sure from the wg's, but that's ok, I can see where your coming from :)

Unfortunately there's no good reason why the ladies who post on here will be representative of all WGs. They / you will surely be more dedicated to this business, more interested in thinking about it when you're not actually seeing a client, and more in it for the long term, than the average WG. All of those characteristics will be more common in WGs who enjoy this business (or at least enjoy its positives enough to deal with its negatives) than in WGs who are just about OK with it, or who don't like it at all but find it's sadly the only way to earn the money they need to survive. And anybody who's unfortunate enough to be coerced into it won't like it at all - thankfully they're a small minority of WGs on all the available evidence, but there are some.

So us punters will get more reassurance from this board than we should do.

Or we could make a point of only seeing ladies who post on this board, that would solve this problem. http://punternet.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Awwww... I love Polar Bears. :P

Each woman to her own taste but...

....my fanny fell off.

I really think you need to pay a little more attention to your risk assessment process.

I know you will never be able to enjoy yourself as much as me for that hour,

My enjoyment goes on long after that hour

The delusional punter thread was about me thinking that I might be some how special to a certain wg, then realising that I probably wasn't, nothing to do with the wg enjoying herself or not?

No it wasn’t, you said that anyone who felt special was delusional!

If we assume you are correct in this thread and WGs are having fun with there punters, surely we can also assume that they have more fun with some than others? Some punters can build up a special relationship with a girl and are not being delusional. In your other thread you stated that, all WG’s saw all punters just as a job, all they saw was a wallet and anyone who thought otherwise and thought they had any kind of friendship, warmth or that the WG enjoyed their company was delusional, you were quite adamant and hostile about this. Your two threads are in complete contradiction to each other.

If you care what the WG thinks of you then don't punt. By reason of her existence it suggests she's not going to care about your physical appearance or how interesting/boring you may be. Be clean, polite, on time and have the fee. Wouldn't it be simpler to ask them what type of men they find sexually attractive when they aren't working.

If you care what the WG thinks of you then don't punt. By reason of her existence it suggests she's not going to care about your physical appearance or how interesting/boring you may be. Be clean, polite, on time and have the fee. Wouldn't it be simpler to ask them what type of men they find sexually attractive when they aren't working.

Busmans holiday :rolleyes:

Busmans holiday :rolleyes:

You can't be attracted to all though.

You can't be attracted to all though.

Out of work I have no call to look at men so my answer is attracted to non. I am shallow and its only your money that holds any interest to me.

Out of work I have no call to look at men so my answer is attracted to non. I am shallow and its only your money that holds any interest to me.

There is nothing shallow about that.