Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Take A Bow Ladies

4 posts in this topic

I have read many posts here over the last year or so where the male poster has ended his piece with "Ah yes, the good ole days " !

Well I have been doing research and trying to organise a punt in Portugal and the difference in quality,information,girls,price --- yes everything, between the UK and Portugal is absolutely vast. Stuff that one takes for granted here like ---good range of clear photos,informative biography,all relevant stats , proper info on services is all deficient-- pretty much right across the board. Getting a 'feel'( yes,pun intended ) for/of the lady is extremely difficult and getting real info is like trying to extract wisdom teeth. Prostitution isnt even illegal in Portugal. If the punting scene was a quarter as good and mature as it is in the UK, I'd be laughing.

So when something is good,its nice to appreciate it when you have it, not when its too late. So well done UK WGs -- keep up the good work.

I have read many posts here over the last year or so where the male poster has ended his piece with "Ah yes, the good ole days " !

Well I have been doing research and trying to organise a punt in Portugal and the difference in quality,information,girls,price --- yes everything, between the UK and Portugal is absolutely vast. Stuff that one takes for granted here like ---good range of clear photos,informative biography,all relevant stats , proper info on services is all deficient-- pretty much right across the board. Getting a 'feel'( yes,pun intended ) for/of the lady is extremely difficult and getting real info is like trying to extract wisdom teeth. Prostitution isnt even illegal in Portugal. If the punting scene was a quarter as good and mature as it is in the UK, I'd be laughing.

So when something is good,its nice to appreciate it when you have it, not when its too late. So well done UK WGs -- keep up the good work.

Playing devils advocate for a minute,

you could say, it's thanks to the punters of this country,

that our W.G's have had to raise their game (no pun intended)

to meet market place requirements.

So it's thanks to us, we can ejoy the fruits of our labours,

come on ladies, form an orderly que.

Edited by softlad

I can pinpoint the exact date when my punting experiences changed from average to excellent – it was a month after a WG suggested I visit a site called Punternet. At first, I thought to myself, Why would anyone want to talk to prozzies & dirty old men online? Ewww. :P

Of course, it didn’t take me long to discover that the site had a wonderful database of impartial reviews. I did some research, changed my MO and have never looked back. Additionally, once you join the boards and get to know some punters, you realise there is yet another source of nods & winks going on the behind the scenes by PM. These have always proved to be reliable.

Praise should go to Galahad for creating this site which has helped to highlight the good from the bad, thus allowing punters to make an informed choice. I’m not sure if WGs have raised their game in response to reviews, but I suspect many have. But either way, the good service providers benefit and the punters benefit. :D

Yes, I think thats a point very well made. Having said that it amazes me how many guys are prepared to book on little or no info , when there are so many ladies with excellent profiles around. I certainly would not part with big money where there was poor info and visuals unless I had to ---- and it looks like I'll have to !! :o