Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
punterman2000

They Think It's All Over

12 posts in this topic

At a recent punt the first time was shall we say, over fairly quickly which I expected and I was thinking we could try something else. Before I had time to suggest anything, she was getting dressed, maybe thinking that I couldn’t go again or wasn’t interested. Half the time was remaining but obviously it was too late to suggest anything else so we just politely said our good-byes.

I'd like to know what other WGs would do in this situation. Would you assume the guy didn’t want to or couldn’t continue? I certainly didn’t rush things to start with and she seemed relaxed.

At a recent punt the first time was shall we say, over fairly quickly which I expected and I was thinking we could try something else. Before I had time to suggest anything, she was getting dressed, maybe thinking that I couldn’t go again or wasn’t interested. Half the time was remaining but obviously it was too late to suggest anything else so we just politely said our good-byes.

I'd like to know what other WGs would do in this situation. Would you assume the guy didn’t want to or couldn’t continue? I certainly didn’t rush things to start with and she seemed relaxed.

My guess is the girl is just trying to get away with it-- hoping to clear off early. Its not a pleasant situation to find yourself in -- " Oi, where do you think you're off to then darlin' ?? "

What about a chat,drink, massage,make you a sandwich,iron your shirt... whatever !!

My guess is the girl is just trying to get away with it-- hoping to clear off early. Its not a pleasant situation to find yourself in -- " Oi, where do you think you're off to then darlin' ?? "

What about a chat,drink, massage,make you a sandwich,iron your shirt... whatever !!

I concur

I'd say that these days this is a fairly unusual event. It's only happened to me the once and I made a point of commenting on it and the girl agreed to stay (for an admittedly half hearted, not really worth it round 2) for most of the the rest of the paid time. From listening to some of the old-timers on here, I'm guessing it used to be a lot more common.

My advice is not to let it pass without comment next time. You have paid for a certain amount of time and are therefore due it.

It's much more common to find girls who are content to chat constantly but happily for the remainder of the punt and you have to make your own choice as to when to interrupt to suggest round 2 commences :D.

just to know as a newbie( may be it seems a stupid one) ..is it something in sauna / indi that only once you can cum and that will be treated as the end of the game ?

I concur

Me too. If it all happens rather quickly, there are other things we can do, chat, massage etc. Something may come up ...

I would never prepare to leave before the agreed time. Sometimes, the guy might suggest it, which is fine.

just to know as a newbie( may be it seems a stupid one) ..is it something in sauna / indi that only once you can cum and that will be treated as the end of the game ?

I'd say that any 30 minute (or less) session, is a "pop once" engagement. 45 minute parlour sessions just might allow a second round (ask, before paying), but for anything of an hour or over, surely its the small print on the lady's web-site which says that you are paying only for her time, and anything else is entirely a matter of mutual chemistry! So if you've paid for her time, then it is legitimate for her to stay for the full time, although, if you start to get "fruity" at minute 50 of an hour's booking, she ought, in honesty to either give you a swift hj, or push you off with a smile (unless, of course, you offer to pay to extend).

I cant understand this. Surely it would be manners to stay until the agreed time, and hugly important in building a good reputation. Staying the full course of a date doesnt involve much effort- thetravelling, getting ready have all been done - and if a date is happy with the service he has had, and doesn't mind you leaving early he will make some excuse about having to be somewhere or meet someone to get rid of you.lol , Maybe your date charged by results and not time. I know a lot of you sneer about the 'charge for my time ' mantra but it does clarfy the time issue should you want to challenge it - Thats if you are dealing with a reasonable provider !

The issue could also be addressed in a field report.

In two well known edinburgh parlours, the new town and blair st, the girl is in serious bother if the client doesnt get every minute he has paid for. In other places the girl has assumed the session is over once you have ejaculated. Its probably the main reason that both these saunas are busy.

"They think it's all over"

I remember very well one afternoon when it was over for a very excited

new client within 2 minutes of setting foot in my naughty room. He just could

not contain himself despite neither of us having kissed/touched/undressed. We had

just a brief chat in my living room before moving along to the bedroom.

oh dearie me.... still most of the hour to go and he told me there would be

absolutely no chance of a second helping but he said could we just do other

"pleasant things" even though there would be no actual sex. I asked was he sure

because he could have left and I would have felt duty bound to refund. He wanted

to stay and he enjoyed the rest of his paid for time.

:)

thanks for all your replies. I get quite concerned about making the right impression, or trying to, so feel a bit better about it now.

I'd say that any 30 minute (or less) session, is a "pop once" engagement.

I really think that any session sold as time rather than services should be for that length of time, unless the client chooses to cut it short. I have had a client cum twice in a 15 minute session before - and that was exactly why he only wanted to pay for 15 minutes. It doesn't make a difference if time is sold in 5 minute blocks or 4 hour blocks - every minute of that time has been paid for and as long as the client behaves appropriately and wants to stick around then the lady should accomodate, and continue to provide service.

As you said of course, a client that takes the first 27 minutes of a half hour booking to cum cannot expect to cum again in the remaining 3 (and I have had a gentleman ask for this!), but within the limits of common sense services should be available for the full time booked.