thegoose

Oops!

11 posts in this topic

Had my first experience of a massage parlour tonight (last night anyway). Because it was my first time (and only second sexual experience...rather embarrassing) I made a bit of a mistake.

The experience itself was pretty good but I messed it up a bit. I had about 5/6 wanks before going because I felt if I go in, cum straight away it would be a bit rubbish. But, in the end I had 90 minutes of two separate girls trying their very hardest to make me cum! I think the second girl got so pissed off/bored (or maybe just wanted a challenge :D) that she actually took the condom off! I did finally, towards the very end but I know next time to go in their totally fresh.

The half bottle of whiskey (also for courage :P) didn't help much either mind....

Good experience, least I know what to expect now though, anyone else do this on their first go?

Had my first experience of a massage parlour tonight (last night anyway). Because it was my first time (and only second sexual experience...rather embarrassing) I made a bit of a mistake.

The experience itself was pretty good but I messed it up a bit. I had about 5/6 wanks before going because I felt if I go in, cum straight away it would be a bit rubbish. But, in the end I had 90 minutes of two separate girls trying their very hardest to make me cum! I think the second girl got so pissed off/bored (or maybe just wanted a challenge :D) that she actually took the condom off! I did finally, towards the very end but I know next time to go in their totally fresh.

The half bottle of whiskey (also for courage :P) didn't help much either mind....

Good experience, least I know what to expect now though, anyone else do this on their first go?

No

Half a bottle of whisky? 5 or 6 wanks? You must have been half-mashed and red raw. Your poor nerves would have been exhausted into numbness.

And I’d hate to think what your cum tasted of, especially if you’d been drinking Laphroaig or Lagavulin. I can almost imagine the WG's tasting notes: Mmmm I get a smoky aroma like scorched peat drizzled with paraffin. On the palate I sense firelighters sprinkled with sea salt and garnished with heather. In the stomach there is a warm decaying-fish sensation that gently encourages regurgitation.

Half a bottle of whisky? 5 or 6 wanks? You must have been half-mashed and red raw. Your poor nerves would have been exhausted into numbness.

And I’d hate to think what your cum tasted of, especially if you’d been drinking Laphroaig or Lagavulin. I can almost imagine the WG's tasting notes: Mmmm I get a smoky aroma like scorched peat drizzled with paraffin. On the palate I sense firelighters sprinkled with sea salt and garnished with heather. In the stomach there is a warm decaying-fish sensation that gently encourages regurgitation.

Priceless !!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

About an hour before my first 'massage', I had a quick wank and one beer. I think you overdid it a bit.

What was it, 5 or 6 wanks? You got to about 5 then lost count, what are you 14 or something! :D

Edited by DirtyDec

About an hour before my first 'massage', I had a quick wank and one beer. I think you overdid it a bit.

What was it, 5 or 6 wanks? You got to about 5 then lost count, what are you 14 or something! :D

lol may have lost count after 5, the other hand was busy

5 or 6 wanks straight off and whisky? I don't know about losing count, I'd be more worried about losing consciousness!

5 or 6 wanks straight off and whisky? I don't know about losing count, I'd be more worried about losing consciousness!

What size bottle was it ?

What size bottle was it ?

Litre bottle I think.

Think the poor girl was absolutely shattered by the end of it, bless here :)

Litre bottle I think.

Think the poor girl was absolutely shattered by the end of it, bless here :)

500mls x 40% = 20 units = generally very inebriated, several times unfit to drive a car never mind a penis.

You well and truly "cleaned the pipes" before hand! :D