slim

Berlin

44 posts in this topic

Thanks to great fares from Easyjet, Slim's third annual punting weekend in Berlin is now booked for later this month.

Apart from an evening at the famous and wonderful Artemis, does anyone have other recommendations, particularly of the numerous outlets offering tantra style encounters ?

Berlin has so much more to offer apart from Artemis - but then again it depends what you´re looking for.

You could try this one: http://www.paris-no5.de/ but I would recommend that you went to some of the brothels that also offer jacuzzi and sauna and where you get a chance to mingle with 5-7 girls on your own.

You´ll find pretty much everything on this page http://www.berlinintim.de/ - just search under the different categories.

Happy hunting

You might like to look at this blog - www.angusmagee.com - which is about mongering in Berlin.

There's lots of information there. Angus's style is distinctive and personal, and may appeal to some people more than others.

Thanks to great fares from Easyjet, Slim's third annual punting weekend in Berlin is now booked for later this month.

Apart from an evening at the famous and wonderful Artemis, does anyone have other recommendations, particularly of the numerous outlets offering tantra style encounters ?

Look on ISG's Berlin threads, also this may also be useful; http://farang.de/

hi guys

what about a normal hotel that has a spa - do they offer extras when in a massage?

staying at the movie hotel in a few weeks - they have a spa

what are my chances of getting anything? (other than a massage!!)

also if i go anywhere - what is the safest place to go? is it FKK?

I have been a victim before (not in berlin) but just want to make sure I am safe!!!!

hi guys

what about a normal hotel that has a spa - do they offer extras when in a massage?

staying at the movie hotel in a few weeks - they have a spa

what are my chances of getting anything? (other than a massage!!)

also if i go anywhere - what is the safest place to go? is it FKK?

I have been a victim before (not in berlin) but just want to make sure I am safe!!!!

This Is Germany, not Malaysia, not heard of hotel spas with extras, most areas of Berlin are safe, you could try fkk artemis or visit some other brothels, as Kiwi mentioned read the ISG Berlin thread, do some research and choice Is yours.

Artemis was unusually quiet this weekend. Last time I was there was 12 months ago and I remember having to queue up for a room, whilst those who couldn't wait were doubling up, or having sex in the corridor, or in the cinemas.

This weekend, Friday and Saturday nights at around 11 PM, there were plenty of available rooms. And all the other punters seemed to be Italians.

The quality of the ladies has, I think, also fallen with a substantial number of hard faced Romanians having no interest in chatting or drinks, just straight to the room with the €60 earned as quickly as possible.

However I did spend time with a lovely German lady, who was formerly a nurse. She told me that she earned €1500 a month as a nurse, and could earn that in a single night at Artemis. Her ambition is to retire a cash millionaire in a few years time, and scorned the girls who spend all their earnings on shoes and handbags. Anyway I was happy to help in a small way towards her meeting her ambition; she was a great kisser and told me (in that sexy German way) that she wanted anal sex but it would be an extra €50 - what a business woman. :blink:

Off to Berlin next week. Any recent info appreciated. Looks like a day at Caligula and a day at King George so far but open to suggestion. Anni-Porsche's GB looks interesting too

Off to Berlin next week. Any recent info appreciated. Looks like a day at Caligula and a day at King George so far but open to suggestion. Anni-Porsche's GB looks interesting too

Have a good trip Steve,

Hi Steve. Long time no see!

I Was in Berlin w/c 11 Sept. Went with 8 girls in 5 days: 1 FKK, 1 partytreff, 1 Outcall, 2 Bordellos, Haven't finished writing my reports on ISG but wouldn't recommend both King George and Caligula. Much more variety available in Berlin. A few hours in Artemis just enjoying the amazing sights and atmosphere and going with just one of the unbelievably beautiful girls wouldn't cost a great deal more and it would be a totally different experience. I did consider going to a gangbang in Berlin but time didn't allow. I'm going to one in Walsall today instead!

I also found a brilliant apartment/area very convenient for mongering.

PM me

Daffon

Caligula is awful - totally horrible. You will be lucky to have sex more than once.

King George is great

Caligula is awful - totally horrible. You will be lucky to have sex more than once.

King George is great

Thanks mate

I have made a final ish choice and Caligula is not on the list or King George but things may change

Mondshein. Swingeroase and 155 Karl Marx strasse are favourites

Day 1

Mondscheim

Small club with 2 young 20,s something slim blondes

Got there about 12

2 other guys. Never more than 4 guys while I was there

Had 3 sessions with both and a few beers and lots of chat (in German ish! )

1 session with both of them and me

All for 50 Euros!! Bargain. Could have just done an hr for 35 Euros but splashed out!

Looking forward to day 2. Swingeroase, a big swingers club with Gangbang all day for 70 Euros

Sounds like a good start and a right bargain.

Were the sessions public or private rooms ? How long can you stay for the €50 ?

Nice one Steve, that sounds Interesting, and only €50!

Sessions all in public in 2 rooms. Opens 11am-6pm. Stay the whole time if you like. All drinks and girls included

Day 2 was great fun and a better place, variable quality of girls but sauna, jacuzzi and several playrooms, free internet and buffet all day. Food, drinks and girls all included. 12 noon to midnight. 70 EurosThe bonus was 6 amateurs turned up too. A couple of very fit young (20,s) too.Girls get free entry always so bargain for the greedy ones.

Sessions all in public in 2 rooms. Opens 11am-6pm. Stay the whole time if you like. All drinks and girls included

Day 2 was great fun and a better place, variable quality of girls but sauna, jacuzzi and several playrooms, free internet and buffet all day. Food, drinks and girls all included. 12 noon to midnight. 70 EurosThe bonus was 6 amateurs turned up too. A couple of very fit young (20,s) too.Girls get free entry always so bargain for the greedy ones.

That sounds like a great place to go, €70 for 12hrs Is a bargain.

I'm going to Berlin this week and am intending to visit Artemis. Does anyone know what the rules of the house are when it comes to having sex in the public areas? Is it encouraged or more like tolerated? Do the girls charge more? Any insider info welcome - and any other thoughts about Artemis. Thanks!

I'm going to Berlin this week and am intending to visit Artemis. Does anyone know what the rules of the house are when it comes to having sex in the public areas? Is it encouraged or more like tolerated? Do the girls charge more? Any insider info welcome - and any other thoughts about Artemis. Thanks!

Most of the sex takes part behind closed doors, but like many fkk's with a kino's (cinema) you can start a contact usually with a BJ there, not sure If full on sex on top of the bar Is welcome though. :)

thanks for that. I wondered because, judging by the website, there are strategically placed beds/couches in the bar area. And I love doing it in public!

well, just back from my first night at Artemis and happy to report that you can indeed have sex in the public areas. I had a long teasing handjob from a gorgeous German girl on a couch in the bar, then, later, had handjob/nipple tease/full sex with a Polish girl in the cinema next to the bar on a bed next to another couple, with people coming in and out to watch. Magic. Day two tomorrow....

well, just back from my first night at Artemis and happy to report that you can indeed have sex in the public areas. I had a long teasing handjob from a gorgeous German girl on a couch in the bar, then, later, had handjob/nipple tease/full sex with a Polish girl in the cinema next to the bar on a bed next to another couple, with people coming in and out to watch. Magic. Day two tomorrow....

Sounds like you enjoyed your visit, I guess some of the girls are happy to session In public because It saves the time going to a room, and It open advertising to other punters of how the girl performs.

Public sex at Artemis is much more common than you suggest - in fact it's almost the norm I'd say. During my second visit I had sex in one of the open tents in middle of the bar area, ending with spectacular doggy, and later in the kino with another girl. One girl I asked about doing it in public wouldn't, but otherwise I reckon 80% plus will and do...regularly.

Edited by KarlheinzBonkhausen