Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigMig

Hotels For Outcalls

16 posts in this topic

Hi,

When I've stayed at Premier Inns I've found that they aren't too fussed with checking out, presumably because you pay for the room when you arrive at the hotel.

I was thinking of using a Travelodge for my next outcall. I've never stayed at a Travelodge before and was wondering if they like you to check out, as I'd probably go straight home once the booking was over.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I usually just leave the key card in the room. Be careful and check you have everything when you leave. They already have your cc details so don't care.

I don't know if it is still the case but I stayed in a Travelodge once (a couple of years ago) which had the normal keys for the room..

It was awkward making an excuse to the nosey receptionist on why I was checking out so soon after checking in..

I don't know if it is still the case but I stayed in a Travelodge once (a couple of years ago) which had the normal keys for the room..

It was awkward making an excuse to the nosey receptionist on why I was checking out so soon after checking in..

Not sure I would feel the need to make any excuse at all. However, if you do, there are surely any number of plausible reasons (e.g. called back to work, family illness etc).

They are normally just drop keys or keycard into a box.

Hi,

When I've stayed at Premier Inns I've found that they aren't too fussed with checking out, presumably because you pay for the room when you arrive at the hotel.

I was thinking of using a Travelodge for my next outcall. I've never stayed at a Travelodge before and was wondering if they like you to check out, as I'd probably go straight home once the booking was over.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Travelodge out at Heathrow has good rates and Reception is on the first floor. Your WG can enter at ground level and take the lift to your floor (after you TXT her your room number) and then you can admit her through the door that opens onto your floor. I have not tried other Travelodges here but the Heathrow one is pretty convenient to public transportation - take the Piccadilly Line to Heathrow West and catch a bus about three stops west, toward the airport, to one almost in front of the hotel. They also have a P&D carpark.

Also, Travelodge allows you to book ahead at great discounts. I get their monthly e-mail reminder but you probably can do this right off their website. If you can book three+ weeks ahead, you can nearly get one free. One catch at the Heathrow one, though, is that normal check-in is at 1400 so if you check-in early, they add £10 to your bill. I have enough out-call 'indie' WGs on my 'to do' list that I can always find a partner for the days that I have advance-booked. I believe Premier Inns has a similar advanced booking scheme but I have not used them.

Edited by Tiggy 7

Consider Ibis. They allow checkins earlier than other chains so if you are aftre some lunchtime fun......

I book into normal B&Bs,i've never used Premier or Travel lodge, all I can say is they are just as good.

You pay for the room at check in, the particular hotel i tend to use has the rooms in a block behind the reception so it's easy to come and go and not be seen.

once i'm in the room, I txt the Girl the details and she calls me when she's almost there, meet her at the entrance,take her up and Bob's you uncle.

Leaving time just dump the key in a box and walk away,even if someone is there at reception,if you feel youhave to say something,just say you're going for a walk or something, they don't care ,they don't check that you've come back,as far as I have seen, there are quite a few people doing the same thing as you, hotel staff know it's going on- in fact at one hotel,I had booked into a couple of years ago,a porter saw I had booked in on my own and later on he saw me and asked me if I'd like some"company, wink wink." He could help - anytime!

Anyway,just do your own thing,nobody needs to know what you're up to.

I book into normal B&Bs,i've never used Premier or Travel lodge, all I can say is they are just as good.

You pay for the room at check in, the particular hotel i tend to use has the rooms in a block behind the reception so it's easy to come and go and not be seen.

once i'm in the room, I txt the Girl the details and she calls me when she's almost there, meet her at the entrance,take her up and Bob's you uncle.

Leaving time just dump the key in a box and walk away,even if someone is there at reception,if you feel youhave to say something,just say you're going for a walk or something, they don't care ,they don't check that you've come back,as far as I have seen, there are quite a few people doing the same thing as you, hotel staff know it's going on- in fact at one hotel,I had booked into a couple of years ago,a porter saw I had booked in on my own and later on he saw me and asked me if I'd like some"company, wink wink." He could help - anytime!

Anyway,just do your own thing,nobody needs to know what you're up to.

The reality is, in most cases, no-one cares. :P

People check into hotels to have sex all the time, it might be the boss and the secretary, Mrs. Jones and the

milkman, whatever. I think with what we do a large dose of paranoia goes hand in hand with it. ;)

I would not use a hotel unless she was paying for it to work from or it was paid for on a business trip. Too much added expense for a punt otherwise.

I would not use a hotel unless she was paying for it to work from or it was paid for on a business trip. Too much added expense for a punt otherwise.

That's really useful information, UTM. You must post here more often. :rolleyes:

The Travelodge out at Heathrow has good rates and Reception is on the first floor. Your WG can enter at ground level and take the lift to your floor (after you TXT her your room number) and then you can admit her through the door that opens onto your floor. I have not tried other Travelodges here but the Heathrow one is pretty convenient to public transportation - take the Piccadilly Line to Heathrow West and catch a bus about three stops west, toward the airport, to one almost in front of the hotel. They also have a P&D carpark.

Also, Travelodge allows you to book ahead at great discounts. I get their monthly e-mail reminder but you probably can do this right off their website. If you can book three+ weeks ahead, you can nearly get one free. One catch at the Heathrow one, though, is that normal check-in is at 1400 so if you check-in early, they add £10 to your bill. I have enough out-call 'indie' WGs on my 'to do' list that I can always find a partner for the days that I have advance-booked. I believe Premier Inns has a similar advanced booking scheme but I have not used them.

Good stuff Tiggy. If you book a room for such a low rate 3 weeks in advance, can you cancel without it costing anything or is it a "use it or lose it" policy ?

Consider Ibis. They allow checkins earlier than other chains so if you are aftre some lunchtime fun......

...... and they often do day rooms from 9:00 to 17:30. :)

Good stuff Tiggy. If you book a room for such a low rate 3 weeks in advance, can you cancel without it costing anything or is it a "use it or lose it" policy ?

I think they have some sort of cancellation insurance but I doubt it covers these deep-discount rooms. If you are not booking with a 'regular', just make sure that you have at least three WGs on your 'to do' list and you should be fine.

I think they have some sort of cancellation insurance but I doubt it covers these deep-discount rooms. If you are not booking with a 'regular', just make sure that you have at least three WGs on your 'to do' list and you should be fine.

Believe me Tiggy, I have waaaay more than three on my list at any one time (so many girls, not enough money or time) ! I'm not too worried about finding a willing and available partner to co-occupy the room. As an adorable regular of mine once said "you are knee deep in WGs down here" :D.

My trouble is an erratic and unpredictable work schedule.

My trouble is an erratic and unpredictable work schedule.

Got to get your priorities right - your work may just have to go! :P