Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigone

Thailand

21 posts in this topic

anybody going to thailand soon?

Yes Im off on the 18th for 5 weeks , why do you ask ?

Yes Im off on the 18th for 5 weeks , why do you ask ?

iam off there in nov,just wanted to know if any other guys were out there then :D

iam off there in nov,just wanted to know if any other guys were out there then :D

Tends to be about 10,000 guys there at any one time. Don't worry, you won't get lonely. And if you get bored with all the guys, you will find that there are plenty of gorgeous young women there, too. :unsure:

Tends to be about 10,000 guys there at any one time. Don't worry, you won't get lonely. And if you get bored with all the guys, you will find that there are plenty of gorgeous young women there, too. :unsure:

yea nice one looks like another one who talks about the place but has never been :D

I'm in Thailand (Pattaya) at the moment until mid November - fantastic place.

yea nice one looks like another one who talks about the place but has never been :D

Keep it a secret, but I'll be there 17-31 October. And I was there for a month earlier in the year (mid-Feb to mid-Mar). My first visit was in the late 70s - and yours? Edited by Tiggy 7

It shows how much reading you have been doing here since you first joined ,sept 26,2008 ,to conclude that Tiggy 7 of all people hasn't been to Thailand.....

It shows how much reading you have been doing here since you first joined ,sept 26,2008 ,to conclude that Tiggy 7 of all people hasn't been to Thailand.....

i know he has been many times just wonting him to bite thats all :P did not like the

way he replied to my question :P

i know he has been many times just wonting him to bite thats all :P did not like the

way he replied to my question :P

You're a sly one! :P

Keep it a secret, but I'll be there 17-31 October. And I was there for a month earlier in the year (mid-Feb to mid-Mar). My first visit was in the late 70s - and yours?

You go back to a little corner of Thailand,that's forever Tiggyland....

You go back to a little corner of Thailand,that's forever Tiggyland....

I do sometimes wonder what has happened to some of the girls who first seduced me in LOS in those early days. They would be in their 50s now and probably grandmothers. Still, they will have had lovely daughters and hope springs eternal. So do I, though perhaps not quite as high as I did then.:P

(makes note to avoid looking into the mirror during forthcoming trip to LOS).

I do sometimes wonder what has happened to some of the girls who first seduced me in LOS in those early days. They would be in their 50s now and probably grandmothers. Still, they will have had lovely daughters and hope springs eternal. So do I, though perhaps not quite as high as I did then.:P

(makes note to avoid looking into the mirror during forthcoming trip to LOS).

Well Tiggy the bulk of my trip will involve driving up and down mountains in the far North......so there is a good chance that those grandmothers will be the only action I get :P

Well Tiggy the bulk of my trip will involve driving up and down mountains in the far North......so there is a good chance that those grandmothers will be the only action I get :P

Slightly off topic, but you struck my curiosity about driving up and down mountains in the far North. I first visited the far North while on a business trip to HK back in 1979. Cathay Pacific has just inaugurated the first direct flight ever from HKG to CNX and I thought 'why not?' and took it for my first visit to Chiang Mai. Trekking into the minority group area of the Golden Triangle was in its infancy when I visited CM and, again, I thought 'why not?'. I traveled up to Chiang Rai and then spent four days with a local guide and four French students wandering through some of the most beautiful scenery on earth, in the 'no man's land' juncture of China, Burma and Thailand. Armed village guards at night (it is/was opium country), bathing naked in icy streams, even tried a few puffs on an opium pipe myself, (with zero effect because I was petrified of the potential dangers), the very purpose that drew the French studests to do the trek. Today, walking tour groups parade through that area one after another, the locals hit it big with their handicraft souvenir sales and have since fanned out southward with their wares to every tourist area in the Kingdom, from Koh Chang to Phuket. My own souvenir of the trip was a case of para-typhoid that fortuitously waited until I was back in London before it found its full force, enabling me to enjoy the hospitality of the Hospital for Tropical Diseases at St Pancras for three weeks, to the thorough disgust of my work colleagues. :) Edited by Tiggy 7

Keep it a secret, but I'll be there 17-31 October. And I was there for a month earlier in the year (mid-Feb to mid-Mar). My first visit was in the late 70s - and yours?

Just had a phone chat with my cousin in the states and he tells me he ain't competing with anyone,but he first landed in Thailand in the late sixties on R&R, Rest & Recupertation from duty in Vietnam.

Their home base in Bangkok was the windsor Hotel on Suk ,Soi 20 ,and according to him he &his buddies had a blast of a time there ..

he also tells me that the R&R in Bangok wore him out much more than fighting the Vietkong...

So if you think the girls that you met there in the late 70's ,could be grandmothers now ,just imagine what happened to my Cousin's girls .????

I dont think that even joecoolfrog will be able to locate them no matter how hard he tries

Just had a phone chat with my cousin in the states and he tells me he ain't competing with anyone,but he first landed in Thailand in the late sixties on R&R, Rest & Recupertation from duty in Vietnam.

Their home base in Bangkok was the windsor Hotel on Suk ,Soi 20 ,and according to him he &his buddies had a blast of a time there ..

he also tells me that the R&R in Bangok wore him out much more than fighting the Vietkong...

So if you think the girls that you met there in the late 70's ,could be grandmothers now ,just imagine what happened to my Cousin's girls .????

I dont think that even joecoolfrog will be able to locate them no matter how hard he tries

Actually, I spent much of my US Navy service in the Med with the Sixth Fleet (two tours, on two different ships) and never got to Asia (I was released from active duty before the US build-up in Vietnam began, anyway). I'm not sorry that I missed the war but the R&R must have been quite something. On the other hand, my first brothel experience ever was in Naples - a huge townhouse, with lots of red velvet drapery, divans everywhere and some of the tartiest women you have ever seen - I'll never forget it. Neapolitan women are still amongst the most statuesque in the world, and surprisingly svelte despite their impressive frontal appendages. Sophia Loren had just become a spectacular starlet at that time and I scoured the suburb of Pozzouli in search of Sophia look-alikes. :)

I am starting to feel old.

Edited by Tiggy 7

Actually, I spent much of my US Navy service in the Med with the Sixth Fleet (two tours, on two different ships) and never got to Asia (I was released from active duty before the US build-up in Vietnam began, anyway). I'm not sorry that I missed the war but the R&R must have been quite something. On the other hand, my first brothel experience ever was in Naples - a huge townhouse, with lots of red velvet drapery, divans everywhere and some of the tartiest women you have ever seen - I'll never forget it. Neapolitan women are still amongst the most statuesque in the world, and surprisingly svelte despite their impressive frontal appendages. Sophia Loren had just become a spectacular starlet at that time and I scoured the suburb of Pozzouli in search of Sophia look-alikes. :)

Is that latin for they are tall with big boobies? :lol:

Is that latin for they are tall with big boobies? :lol:

Technically, that are called 'bazooms' in old Napoli. :P

Actually i met her ....Sophia loren, yes and i am not kidding you either...

i was a student in London at the time and her autobiograhpy was being released . I read in the papers that she will be making a personal appearance at Waterstones book shop ,Sloane Sq, to sign copies of her book . Needless to say i was the first in line . Bought 2 copies and went twice to have them signed . Oh the eyes and the mouth ...i nearly melted away .

I said to myself afterwards that old bastard her husband carlo ponti ,must be having a whale of a time .God bless his soul.

I wish you many many years to come of happy punting,and hope that you include Burma aka Mynamar on your plans for next year .

I wish you many many years to come of happy punting,and hope that you include Burma aka Mynamar on your plans for next year .

I'm not sure how many more years, but as long as the flesh is willing (mine and the lady of the second part) I will give it my best. Funny, I am punting ('getting laid', as it once were) more now than I was in my batchelor days, albeit orgasming less frequently but enjoying it more, so why stop? As for Myanmar, I probably won't go back there solo (I view punting as a solo activity, only wolves hunt in packs) but I might if an old friend from the US joins me for pure tourism, as he has several times previously. I'm definitely going to be Chiang Mai for the Flower Festival (3-7 February) and will either go to Pattaya or Phuket for most of the remainder of my time. Wherever I go, I will have a great time - I always do! :) Edited by Tiggy 7

so nobody will be there for crimbo?ill be in nong khai and pattaya in dec :D

bigone