Kid A

Being Handed A Wipe :(

45 posts in this topic

Every girl I've ever seen has done this...., after sex, she has handed me a wet wipe. I take off the condom and give the wee fella a wipe down.

What would be nice, is if the girl did it! A womens touch, when you're still feeling all sensitive would be most welcome!

I don't know why they have never offered, afterall, I'm in no doubt that HR is on the menu.

Perhaps I should just ask? :unsure:

Edited by Kid A

I hate wet wipes; tissues only please! :mellow:

Edited by busencumen

The cheap ones that stick and fall to bits :lol:

The cheap ones that stick and fall to bits :lol:

no, man tissues :P

no, man tissues :P

:lol: :lol: very good Busencumen

:lol: :lol: very good Busencumen

lol, and it's the truth lou ;):blink:

Given a choice, her panties would come out on top! :o

The issue is, I want the girl to do the cleaning and polishing! :D

The issue is, I want the girl to do the cleaning and polishing! :D

lol, and i know you do! beg?? ;)

I was on tour in Poole Dorset and a pair of my panties went missing. I did not say anything to the client in case I was wrong but when he left I watched him from my window get into his car and get them out of his pocket and sniff them. He was there for about 5 mins so I called him and said if he did not mind I was sending my security down to the carpark to collect them. He was totally unaware I had was watching him and freaked out. He wheel spinned out of the car park with my panties but I could not stop laughing.

I was on tour in Poole Dorset and a pair of my panties went missing.

I saw a lovely girl in Ipswich called Gracie. I had black briefs and she had black knickers on , we had both thrown our underwear on the floor. When we were done, She got dressed first and put my pants on by mistake, I saw them and said nothing, her knickers were to small for me to get into, I tried :D , so I had to tell her. Swapsies would have been fair, hey! :rolleyes:

I was on tour in Poole Dorset and a pair of my panties went missing. I did not say anything to the client in case I was wrong but when he left I watched him from my window get into his car and get them out of his pocket and sniff them. He was there for about 5 mins so I called him and said if he did not mind I was sending my security down to the carpark to collect them. He was totally unaware I had was watching him and freaked out. He wheel spinned out of the car park with my panties but I could not stop laughing.

Hah funny

What I want to know is how the hell do the clients know the difference between Le Senza and Le Perla?, you can guarantee it is not the former that goes missing :angry:

S x

hey - give us clients more credit. Of course we know the difference between Le Senza and Le Perla. It's about £100.

Hah funny

What I want to know is how the hell do the clients know the difference between Le Senza and Le Perla?, you can guarantee it is not the former that goes missing :angry:

S x

hey - give us clients more credit. Of course we know the difference between Le Senza and Le Perla. It's about £100.

You gay?

S x

You don't have to be gay to know who La Perla is. You just have to read your "joint" credit card statements.

I thought La Perla was an Italian airline from the amounts on the card..

You gay?

S x

The problem is all men are different. I used to do the cleanup for my clients, and other partners too. Then my husband told me he found it weird and offputting - so now I don't do it for anyone. I figure they might be too shy/polite to tell me they don't like it. I'm sure if you tell the lady that you enjoy it, they'll be happy to.

You don't have to be gay to know who La Perla is. You just have to read your "joint" credit card statements.

I thought La Perla was an Italian airline from the amounts on the card..

Just as well your expenses don't go on the "joint" credit card ;)

My other half is half gay yet would not have the foggiest what the difference is :P

S x

I like to be hosed down after a session. It's gets very messy. Sperm and secretions splattering everywhere.

it is better is the girl cleans you up.. but most pass you a wet wipe or tissue but i have had one just throw a tissue towards you which is piss poor !!

I'm sure if you tell the lady that you enjoy it, they'll be happy to.

I've often had it happen to me, and I prefer it. It feels like one final bit of TLC before the end of a session. It's just kindness, that's all. Sometimes it's what you want from an encounter, a bit of GFE, I suppose.

I like to be hosed down after a session. It's gets very messy. Sperm and secretions splattering everywhere.

:o Eek! :D:P

it is better is the girl cleans you up.. but most pass you a wet wipe or tissue but i have had one just throw a tissue towards you which is piss poor !!

Could be worse, it could still be in the box. Bit of a cue to leave :blink:

Could be worse, it could still be in the box. Bit of a cue to leave :blink:

I’d assumed that’s what he meant – I’ve had that before now! :eek:

But there’s nothing nicer than having the lady remove the condom and then give the tip a little kiss before wiping it. And it’s wet-wipes for me every time!

I’d assumed that’s what he meant – I’ve had that before now! :eek:

But there’s nothing nicer than having the lady remove the condom and then give the tip a little kiss before wiping it. And it’s wet-wipes for me every time!

I take the tip of the condom between my thumb and finger and stretch it to its full then release, it not only makes a lovely sound it leaves the gentleman in no doubt his time is up.

I take the tip of the condom between my thumb and finger and stretch it to its full then release, it not only makes a lovely sound it leaves the gentleman in no doubt his time is up.

Ah! - The consummate professional!!.....

No one else just wipes it on the curtain then?

Must be just me :D

The last wg I saw cleaned the old fella up herself using a wetwipe,def nice touch to finish proceedings :D