Shyguy2010

New Guy looking for help

23 posts in this topic

Hello Punters :)

Long time lurker, first time poster. Go easy on me!

I have had a few girls in the past but have always been nervous about going the whole way with them. I keep convincing myself something bad will happen (infection?) or something.

I usually just settle for kissing and a hand job, is this weird?

I have an OH (shame on me) but things have been bad for a while. I am currently with a great WG but the other day she says she'd like it if she could do more.

Am I weird? Should I just man up and go for it?

Oral with a condom (that would be the first step for me, to be fair) is practically safe (well, 99%) right?

I must sound like such a fool.

Thanks if anyone can help me.

Anyone? :(

I have a massive urge to treat myself to a punt tomorrow and want to go further (read previous post)

Anyone able to give me some tips / put my mind at rest?

Anyone? :(

I have a massive urge to treat myself to a punt tomorrow and want to go further (read previous post)

Anyone able to give me some tips / put my mind at rest?

I've moved these posts into General Discussion as you won't get much help in the 'Welcome' thread.

I have had a few girls in the past but have always been nervous about going the whole way with them. I keep convincing myself something bad will happen (infection?) or something.

I have an OH (shame on me) but things have been bad for a while. I am currently with a great WG but the other day she says she'd like it if she could do more.

Oral with a condom (that would be the first step for me, to be fair) is practically safe (well, 99%) right?

Everyone works at different paces and yours is just a little cautious.

Your not weird and you don't sound a fool.

Go with the flow and enjoy.

If you want to 'man up' as you say, you just take it exactly at the pace that suits you. You have nothing to prove.

Thanks lou +cumandgo :)

I am going to punt tomorrow hopefully and think I am going to ask for oral with a condom on.

It's just the paranoia of it though - and the guilt afterwards having cheated on my OH.

The idea of a stunning woman older than me and more experienced giving me oral is such a massive turn on but there's always a nagging feeling at the back of my mind that I'll pay for it (in more ways than one :P )

I have been with five WG and the furthest I have got is heavy kissing and exploring their body with my tongue (although not down there).

I don't want to be mean, an i know everyone is different. But i think you're being far too cautious.

Chances of catching something from OWO is very small. chances with a condom is practically non existent. Even sexual intercourse with a condom has a very minimal risk.

TBH you're a more likely to catch something from a regular girl you meet in a bar/club/pub

I don't want to be mean, an i know everyone is different. But i think you're being far too cautious.

Chances of catching something from OWO is very small. chances with a condom is practically non existent. Even sexual intercourse with a condom has a very minimal risk.

TBH you're a more likely to catch something from a regular girl you meet in a bar/club/pub

I think its more about how he feels as to what he knows.

Confidence and lack of it can play havocked with how we behave, not just punting.

That's what a few people have said to me Max and they're right I guess. I have got with plenty of girls from clubs and have not even given it a second's thought.

Your firm words have helped for sure!

Lou I don't think I lack confidence much (denial? probably?!) but it's just the stigma / useless paranoia I have attached to punting. Always think I am going to end up in problems.

I guess I could do with a bit more confidence in terms of asking them more what I like / what I want doing. On my second time I asked them if they wanted a massage and they said 'err.. this is your time, it's all about you' and I was a bit embarrassed - I guess maybe that might have triggered a lack of confidence when it comes to taking control.

But Max is right, I think the cautious thing is spot on!

Your responses and the interaction is really helping.

I have just had a look at the fairly comprehensive records I keep going back to early 2000, and it appears that oral with a condom is only 98.374% safe (mode average of 153 values), interestingly, or not as the case may be, I do remember seeing a thread in August 2002 (on a Tuesday IIRC, but I'm not entirely sure about the actual date) where the consensus of opinion was that the wearing of a condom while giving a lady oral had little or no effect on the safety factor.

Yes as I understand it (don't take this as gospel) you're more likely to get her pregnant than to catch one of the nasty diseases. I've always fancied having kids myself.

That's what a few people have said to me Max and they're right I guess. I have got with plenty of girls from clubs and have not even given it a second's thought.

You've shagged women from clubs and not worried? However you ar worried about going to somone who will probably have regular GUM check ups, will probably always be concerned about her sexual health, as opposed to someone who is pissed and will shag up against a wall, in a car etc without any protection and doesn't even know what a GUM clinic is? Jeez, I'm a careless slut of a bloke but at least I can appreciate what risks are what.

and it appears that oral with a condom is only 98.374% safe (mode average of 153 values)

I thought this post was serious but then I realised that any exojasis of your epogramaphical compercations will always be nationtific

So he's seen girls from clubs and is scared of WG's...

He's gonna get himself an education here! And we're gonna give it! Bless you SG, hope you stay here! Asking is good, threads like this are read by other SG's too.

Seriously though ShyGuy, you are most welcome to be cautious, and good on you. As Lou said, it's more about what you think, not what you actually know. I'm not being biased, because everyone knows that a decent level WG, is, albeit having more sex, is also more careful about protecting 'her moneymaker' too. These random clubbers don't think that they are in the market for such horrors, therefore, fling caution to the wind, and often. Think with logic. You are cautious, so I imagine that you search out the sensible girls too...be wary of clubbers though. They don't know what we know.

Edited by Dollymopp

Your caution and forethought should be applauded and sets a good standard for others. Take a look at www.thebody.com. It is an amazing resource site that will answer many of your questions concerning STD's and safe sex. Specifically, look at the section 'Ask the Experts' which contain thousands of questions and answers similar to your concerns.

I thought this post was serious but then I realised that any exojasis of your epogramaphical compercations will always be nationtific

That is correct, I think.

Like you Shy Guy, long time lurker, first time poster. Also like you, my punts just pussyfoot around (maybe inappropriate expression here) with massage, HR, the occasional OW and other ways of avoiding penetration. So if you're weird then I'm weird. It used to bother me that somehow I fell short of a WG's expectations but I now think what the heck it's my time and as long as I'm clean, polite, respectful etc etc I assume she will be content.

My stance on this is also based on the fact that I also have an OH and a totally irrational fear of contracting something on a punt. I just feel that the concern afterwards would spoil the thrill that I still get so if I can minimise the risk to practically nil it's the best thing to do. I realise it's terribly cautious but so be it, it's no concern of anyone else's.

These responses are really helping me! Just a question of getting myself ready for it and putting the irrational paranoia aside.

Game On - it's nice to know someone feels the same way as me, so that's good to know. I think I am going to ask for oral on my next time, that'll be a big thing in terms of my punting and then hopefully from there I can go the full way.

These responses are really helping me! Just a question of getting myself ready for it and putting the irrational paranoia aside.

Game On - it's nice to know someone feels the same way as me, so that's good to know. I think I am going to ask for oral on my next time, that'll be a big thing in terms of my punting and then hopefully from there I can go the full way.

Will be good to know how it goes. Generally tho I still don't bother going "all the way" and still get a kick out of it - it's just the delicious "naughtyness" of the whole thing! Sometimes I wonder if the girl is bored by the tame nature of my punts but I have come to beleive that as long as you pay the money and are respectful they will be happy. I dare say some revel in occasional wild shagging but I would guess that multi orgasmic sex would be a pleasant by product for them, not an expectation.

Shyguy. Just go at your own pace. Sometimes less is more.

It's upto you the amount of risk you want to take. Personally OWO/CIM is a deal breaker for me but if you find the right girl then CBJ can be nearly as good.

I mostly prefer oral to actual penetration, mainly because I am so clumsy at missionary etc so only have really enjoyed it with a couple of my favs ;)

It's your time,money, body and mind so enjoy it your way :)

Might be best to avoid the more mature, experienced ladies;) But then again.... ;)