lou4fun

Post Guilt

34 posts in this topic

I was intrigued by the comments on another post and I hope the author of those comments does not mind me using them.

I would not entertain the prospect of returning home to my OH after a meeting so she really does have to be away on business.

This was followed by

I understand what he means.

I would be on a quilt trip!

After seeing a WG I'm usually on an emotional high, it's not possible to just switch these feelings off. A women, especially your partner, would pick up on this and know something was "wrong". I'd need several hours, if not a day, to come "down", this is what I think rlw is refering to.

Is this a common feeling, and do you feel your acting differently after a punt so much so it would be noticed.

Is there a cooling off period as described above.

My job is to make you feel wonderful and to that end little thought is ever given (by myself) to how you feel beyond "our" time.

I realise emotions are as unique as the individual but is there a shared emotion of guilt.

Pretty much, it's why I always walk home from any appointments, gives me time to cool down and gather thoughts, and shrug off any guilty thoughts that I might have.

My excuse, catholic upbringing, I feel guilty about everything :-)

I used to have this "come down" period after an encounter I would return home distant and removed. My oh did actually say once that she was worried as I was very quiet. 1 yr on and I think addicted to this I don't have this, I walk away like I've just been to the cinema. Don't know what is worse, feeling guilty or not feeling guilty. If I've missed the thread of your post then sorry ...I'm a bit pissed

No shared emotion of guilt here. Why would you want to do something that makes you feel guilty?

I don't get that one.

I feel exactly the same way. My heart is beating so fast and there's an intense feeling of euphoria but I would NEVER go back to my OH's house after an appointment. Ever.

I am so stupid, I get such massive paranoia and even on the phone to them I feel like they know what I have done! I don't have regrets - life is too short - but I do have massive feelings of guilt for a few days after.

I was intrigued by the comments on another post and I hope the author of those comments does not mind me using them.

This was followed by

Is this a common feeling, and do you feel your acting differently after a punt so much so it would be noticed.

My job is to make you feel wonderful and to that end little thought is ever given (by myself) to how you feel beyond "our" time.

I realise emotions are as unique as the individual but is there a shared emotion of guilt.

I used to have this "come down" period after an encounter I would return home distant and removed. My oh did actually say once that she was worried as I was very quiet. 1 yr on and I think addicted to this I don't have this, I walk away like I've just been to the cinema. Don't know what is worse, feeling guilty or not feeling guilty. If I've missed the thread of your post then sorry ...I'm a bit pissed

No, you have not missed the thread but you have raised another issue,

The majority of my punts are when I'm away from home on business, but recently I've been visiting a girl locally on my way home late afternoon. I've never felt any guilt or any other emotion about this, just a nice way to end my working day. My wife gets a nice kiss when I get home too.

Post Guilt

I have never felt guilty about posting.

there is nothing wrong about feeling guilt or not feeling so .personally i dont feel guilt. the way i see it - it is like other entertainment like enjoying a movie. once you are out of the hall you may have a sweet memory and thats it .but if you feel guilty everytime after seeing a WG better not to punt then...coz instead of refreshing you are getting more stressed in life..at last again its my opinion :)

I have never felt guilty about posting.

You should

No, you have not missed the thread but you have raised another issue,

Hmm ok I no longer feel guilt and yes it means I enjoy punting more. I think the longer you do something and "get away with it" the more your reality shifts. I don't buy into the punting isn't wrong cuz it's not like having an affair nonsense. Of course it's F'in wrong but we ALL know this.

Most of my punting is done a bit of a drive away, at least an hour away, so that drive brings me back down to earth, as I have to concenrate on the roads. Though after my last punt, it was while I was in London, and was getting flashbacks all the way home.

As for guilt, there is guilt but it more around me being unable to have a frank conversation about our relationship with my OH, rather than the guilt of seeing a WG. So it is a guilt of taking the easy way out.

I just don't carry the guilt gene I am afraid. However, I do like to have some time to myself after a punt and never rush home or back to work straight afterwards. I often relish a long drive home to savour the experience (as long as it was good :D).

“Yes” and “No” in that order.

As I’ve said when this subject has come up in the past, I’ve never had any qualms or feelings of guilt, but I never arrive home within an hour or so of a punt because I like to enjoy the afterglow – the scent of a woman and all that goes with it.

PS to Kid A’s post you've quoted – I love the idea of being on a quilt trip! :)

Nope, im the same before and after - the only real difference being that im less horny post punt than pre.

No cooling off period needed for me.

I'm pretty constant, calm and balanced most of the time and only ever feel 'guilty' after a really bad punt, and then its only 'guilt' to the extent that 'I'm regretting wasting my money on such a poor experience or undeserving wg' - which very rarely happens now as Im far more careful about who I see, tend to stick to trusted regulars, and if seeing someone new I usually do a lot of research beforehand.

I think this is a common feeling. Afterwards (sometimes for a few days) I feel great and I radiate confidence. Others notice this in me, it's obvoius although they usually cannot place it. A receptionist at an office which I was attending for a meeting was flirting with me the day after an appointment which would not normally happen, probably as I wouldn't be so cocky.

I also day dream a lot following an appointment. It's great for passing the time in meetings but not great when someone asks you a question when you've been away in lust land for the past 15 minutes.

My excuse, catholic upbringing, I feel guilty about everything :-)

I hate this so much. It's taken me many years to get over it and I'm still not all of the way there. I'm not even into God but something that's thrust upon you that much in your youth takes a while to get out of your system.

I empathise with you man.

For me it's not really about guilt, but I like to get home and take a shower straight away. Most ladies don't wear too much makeup or perfume, but the smell of lube and wet wipes can linger sometimes. I shower every morning, so taking a shower at 2pm is a bit suspicious when the OH is around. I prefer to time things so I'm returning to an empty house.

I have never had any guilt feelings after a punt and most times I go straight home. I feel nothing and the misus has never suspected.

I think this is a common feeling. Afterwards (sometimes for a few days) I feel great and I radiate confidence. Others notice this in me, it's obvoius although they usually cannot place it. A receptionist at an office which I was attending for a meeting was flirting with me the day after an appointment which would not normally happen, probably as I wouldn't be so cocky.

I also day dream a lot following an appointment. It's great for passing the time in meetings but not great when someone asks you a question when you've been away in lust land for the past 15 minutes.

Yeah, the daydreaming! I do that too, I'm at work and just swich off and replay the punt in mind, it's great....

As I have said elsewhere, no guilt for me about the punt at all, only positive feelings. I do have guilt but that's far more about my emotional needs and failings and my inability to discuss those with my wife and, probably, to find myself/ourselves in a much better place. Only once have I have walked away from a punt and felt bad and that was down to a deluded choice of companion on my part - I knew it would be grief but I said what the hell and went anyway - so me......................

I have the opposite feeling. The first thing I want to do after I've punted is go home and have sex with my girlfriend. I love to fuck her while thinking about the working girl I've just fucked. I have some of the best and most intense sex when indulging in these post punt sessions. And after a sex party, although fucking my girl is sometimes not that easy, especially after having enjoyed five or six girls, the afterglow is amazing. I always feel like I could go out pull any woman I want. A delusion I know, though the huge positive vibe that comes after an orgy (for those that enjoy it) does certainly attract people to you.

I used to leave at least a day between punts and seeing my mrs, just in case I had and perfume smell or I was acting odd that she'd pick up on. Now I've done it so much and got my tecnique down I've had as little as 10 minutes between punt and seeing the mrs and even one time getting off the girl to answer the phone and chat to my Mrs. It's the lack of care and guilt that will give you away and even then most women are thinking of affairs and not wgs anyway so they'll be way off the mark with any accusations.

As a unatached punter the guilt thing does not really apply to myself - at least not guilt about betraying a partner (albeit in the distant past I have felt guilty if something did not feel right about the circumstances of the punt but thanks to PN and good planning I have put that long behind me).

However I have on occasions felt so exhilarated after a really good punt (and sometimes for days afterwards) that I feel it must be so obvious to everyone I meet that I have just had sex! (maybe they think there are other explanations for me acting like a grinning nincompoop!).

Now with my logical head screwed on I know this is not possible. But then I cast my mind back to my youth when sex was new and exciting and I remember when your best mate had a new girlfriend and suddenly meet you and was full of beans you knew full well he had just had sex with her for the first time - you said I know what you've just been doing and everytime you were right!. Now maybe we are more transparant when we are young and sex is very fresh to us but I do think its pretty difficult for some of us not to show what we have been up to outwardly.