Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
giggity

Emma From Southall/ealing

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I came across a girl named Emma or ukslut0891 (from the other site) in Southall. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her or is willing to give a try ;) She looks really young and cute and has a 'slut package' (lol) for £100 where 'anything goes' which really sounds exciting - she mentions getting fucked in any hole, CIM, facial, licking balls wow. Also I thought the £40 1 hour only sex package seems really good value as well.

Hi Guys,

I came across a girl named Emma or ukslut0891 (from the other site) in Southall. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her or is willing to give a try ;) She looks really young and cute and has a 'slut package' (lol) for £100 where 'anything goes' which really sounds exciting - she mentions getting fucked in any hole, CIM, facial, licking balls wow. Also I thought the £40 1 hour only sex package seems really good value as well.

If a fast food joint was offering cheese burger meals for 50p, ŵoukd you buy from it?

Hi Guys,

I would give it a miss...for me if the profile does not have 'gallery' or the contact phone, the girl generally does not want business as this is most common/logical way to arrange a meeting unless she doe it for part time where she does not want to be conacted during non working hour. I see a lot of profile with just private gallery (picture not necessarily of her but sourced from internet & various media) where they just want to make easy money! Hence, no gallery or conact phone number. Well that's my view anyway.

Hi Guys,

Contacted by email 2 weeks ago. Email deleted no reply so moved on

If a fast food joint was offering cheese burger meals for 50p, ŵoukd you buy from it?

Mc Donalds always seems to be busy so why not?