Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brummyboy2008

How Much "discretion"?

7 posts in this topic

A girl I used to see regularly has recently appeared on another website. There she lists a variety of services "at discretion" which were never on offer when I used to see her. These services are also at variance with her database entry on this site. How far does "at discretion" stretch? Like never?

A lady once said to me that even getting through her front door was at her discretion. Whilst that doesn't really help answer the question, it did put a slightly different perspective on things for me.

If something is particularly important to you, then the only thing I can suggest is to ask before the appointment is set. If she says yes, great, if no, then at least you know up-front and can decide whether its important enough for you to choose someone else who does provide that specific service, but the important thing is you have a definate yes/no before you get there. Bearing in mind you have seen her more than once before, her giving a definate yes/no shouldnt be an issue if she knows you. If she cant/wont give you a straight answer, I would suggest going elsewhere. The only thing that would piss me off then, is if the goalposts got moved after being given the green light for something. Some people put "at discretion" services on purely to attract people rather than with the intent of providing them. Never under-estimate the power or value of good communication.

A question though, in the past, did you ask for something and get refused or was it beacause you of what a website did or didnt say?

A lady once said to me that even getting through her front door was at her discretion. Whilst that doesn't really help answer the question, it did put a slightly different perspective on things for me.

If something is particularly important to you, then the only thing I can suggest is to ask before the appointment is set. If she says yes, great, if no, then at least you know up-front and can decide whether its important enough for you to choose someone else who does provide that specific service, but the important thing is you have a definate yes/no before you get there. Bearing in mind you have seen her more than once before, her giving a definate yes/no shouldnt be an issue if she knows you. If she cant/wont give you a straight answer, I would suggest going elsewhere. The only thing that would piss me off then, is if the goalposts got moved after being given the green light for something. Some people put "at discretion" services on purely to attract people rather than with the intent of providing them. Never under-estimate the power or value of good communication.

A question though, in the past, did you ask for something and get refused or was it beacause you of what a website did or didnt say?

arrh discretion, how many girls have used this as a cop out over the years. Only this week at my new place a guy came in and chose one of my ladies (unbeknown to her I had seen him myself once or twice over the years, immaculately clean, quiet and wouldnt complain unless absolute necessary). She obviously thought she could bully him. She came back into reception and straight away said "he is rude he asked me for OWO and CIM and I not do, its my discretion (why not these services are advertised on her profile)". I said "tell me what does discretion mean to you". She replied "Up to me, I decide who I give that service to Linzi". No it doesnt love, give him his money back and let him see someone else. Clearly she took one look at him and decided not to offer the service the man had paid her for. Now dont get me wrong all of us WGs have been in the position where the hygiene of some men is that bad you go to do OWO and the look and smell have made us gagg and put on a condom and we have made some poor excuse about going the dentist beforehand but you cant take a look at a man and instantly say I'd not performing the services and then take the guys money (well not unless you had to hold your nose once you entered the room - thankfully never happened to me). This isnt the first time this girl has used this excuse whilst I've been working with her. Come on girls, unless the guy is minging, give him what he has paid for.

A girl I used to see regularly has recently appeared on another website. There she lists a variety of services "at discretion" which were never on offer when I used to see her. These services are also at variance with her database at entry on this site. How far does "at discretion" stretch? Like never?

I have come across a few ladies, independents and agencies, that advertise OWO and FK 'at discretion', then when you get there, the services are not on offer. I believe it is a ploy to trick the punters. The hope for the trickster lady is once you spend time travelling there etc and if the lady is decent looking, you will stay anyway. The trick must work as quite a few ladies do this. I myself am quite a smart looking person, wear a suit, smell clean, am ok looking. I do not buy that these ladies that I have come across offer the services 'at discretion'. They just don't offer it at all and it's a ploy to get the customers in. It used to annoy me, but whenever I book a lady, I see it as a bonus if that service is on offer when I get there now. I wish the ladies and agencies that are using FK and OWO 'at discretion' as a ploy would be upfront and honest from the start. I would rather the agency say that they just did not do those services, at least I would have the choice then. :angry:

I have come across a few ladies, independents and agencies, that advertise OWO and FK 'at discretion', then when you get there, the services are not on offer. I believe it is a ploy to trick the punters. The hope for the trickster lady is once you spend time travelling there etc and if the lady is decent looking, you will stay anyway. The trick must work as quite a few ladies do this. I myself am quite a smart looking person, wear a suit, smell clean, am ok looking. I do not buy that these ladies that I have come across offer the services 'at discretion'. They just don't offer it at all and it's a ploy to get the customers in. It used to annoy me, but whenever I book a lady, I see it as a bonus if that service is on offer when I get there now. I wish the ladies and agencies that are using FK and OWO 'at discretion' as a ploy would be upfront and honest from the start. I would rather the agency say that they just did not do those services, at least I would have the choice then. :angry:

Sadly I think you are absolutely spot on. It seems particularly true of Oriental parlours in the South West

They know that the only reason they get away with it is because punters have to pay before the session starts and after they have taken your money there is nothing you can do if they tell you they dont perform the advertised services.

The only service I say is at discretion is anal - where there are obvious issues with size and also if I'm confident that the gentleman is going to be careful with me. If he's been rough with my pussy already I'm not letting him near somewhere more delicate! But, common sense will tell you that all services are at discretion. If a client has something that looks like it might be an STD, he's getting no service or drastically reduced service. If a client has disgusting breath then I'm not kissing him. I don't put that stuff on my website though because it's so rare that I have to turn a client down, I wouldn't wanna put off genuine nice guys by making them think services might not be on offer.