Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lil1980a

Having Feelings For Her

38 posts in this topic

Wondering the same thing, even though I don't really want to.

Go see someone else.

Spread your luv around. Works for me, never focus too much, on one girl! :D

I don't know. Stopped seeing her, seen several other girls, hasn't worked so far.....

I don't know. Stopped seeing her, seen several other girls, hasn't worked so far.....

can identify with all of above posts, have got it bad for one girl & nothing works.

The easiest thing would be to stop seeing her.

How do you stop it?

Doesn't have to be a bad thing. It's part of the experience. Just don't let it get out of hand. If it starts to then get some distance. Same as you would with a colleague at work.

Jesus feelings aren't inherently bad, they're what makes us human.

Distance is not working for me.

I only met her once, she's 7000 miles away and can't stop thinking about her everyday.

Feelings arent bad, but they can be unhealthy when you have a significant other that you also love and care a lot about.

If it is making you unhappy, causing sleep loss or affecting your life then it's probably not worth it. Everyone is different and you'll need to find your own way to exit out of it cleanly with respect. Perhaps send her a text saying how you feel. Then delete her contact details. Then it's up to her. If she responds positively try to keep a clear head about her motives or situation. You'll probably never be able to have any true relationship with her, so don't get your hopes up. It's likely that she gets many men telling her their feelings and has her own way of dealing with it. Read "The Punters Code".My link

How do you stop it?

Go cold turkey and see other WG's. It's seven months since I last saw the WG I fell for and still tempted to see her again,but know its for the best that I dont.

Even when I'm with other girls I wish I was with her(please dont mock).

It's a terrible cliche but time is a great healer and I'm sure with time I'll get over her.

What ever you decide to do,good luck mate.

How do you stop it?

Dont worry. You cant help it, its only natural.

But it'll probably end up with you been strangely black listed and end up out in the cold car park with a list of excuses before long.

Thats when drink helps.....

and then just move on....

How do you stop it?

Take the matter out of your own hands..............

Tell her you love her and see her stop answering your calls.

S x

I used to have a WG be really possessive over me like for instance if I told her I went to see another girl she would be like "No, you are mine only". That started to freak me out a little bit. I used to like her the most but I felt it was getting too serious. When she wasn't working on her days off we would hang out a lot, sometimes end up spending the night. She would often tell me how lonely she felt doing this job despite the number of guys she see's and felt that she connected to me on a more personal level more then any other guy she has seen. I didn't really know what to think of that to be honest. We are still friends now but I don't see her nearly as much as I used to and certainly wont do on a constant basis like I used to because you always have to take a step back, a reality check... that this is what she does and no matter how wonderful the evening you spent with her next morning she will screwiing some other random fella to make a living. Just have to accept that for what it is.

Just don't become too fixated with a girl. It can be difficult and you will have your favourites but don't let things spiral out any further then it should.

The easiest thing would be to stop seeing her.

This is good advice, it may not seem easy right now, but time is a good healer, the longer you stay away, the easier it will get.... you can always come on here an vent your feelings, others on here will always give sound advice.

Hope all goes well for you :)

All I can do is leave you with this from John Belushi from Animal House

Bluto: "My advice to you is to start drinking.... heavily."

How do you stop it?

Why do you want to stop it? Is it a one sided feeling?

It's a terrible cliche but time is a great healer and I'm sure with time I'll get over her.

It is. I fell into this trap. Knew it wasn't good so stopped seeing the girl and now have no real desire to see her again. I saw other girls instead which probably helped. I haven't had the same feelings for any of them but I still enjoy their company which I think is much better.

It's quite exciting trying to convince yourself she's interested. I asked her and she told me she wouldn't get close to her client. She was just letting me down gently, but for a while I wouldn't accept it. I then realised how utterly pathetic I was, totally out of my depth and that if I'm honest with myself I don't really want her anyway. It's just the idea of it all. I'd much rather romance and love blossomed elswhere. Way Way too much complications there.

S x

I did that. She said she loved me too. Shit.

S x

Well, I bet it works ; you're not related to King Solomon are you Sabrina ?

I did that. She said she loved me too. Shit.

Well, I bet it works ; you're not related to King Solomon are you Sabrina ?

Haha well obviously does not always work sometimes the girl can reciprocate feelings :)

Unless the OP is already in a relationship he has nothing to lose by saying as such to the girl in question, will be (hopefully) a str8 yay or nay and at least put him out of his misery!

S x

Having read through the replies it got me thinking about my punt last night.

I've been thinking since I left what it would be like to be involved with her.

She was a nice girl but asked far too many personal questions or so I thought at the time.

She wouldn't let me lift a finger (no, she wasn't Thai or Oriental) and treated me like a girlfriend who adored me; her job I guess. However, we got on well and connected and she spoke of meeting up with me and meeting my child if my other half doesn't mind; I am single. Anyway, it all sounded a bit mad and I was cautious but lowered my guard and through speaking to her and her attitude to things, I honestly believe she is a nice girl, maybe a bit lonely.

I felt some feelings for her but if I see her again I would prefer to keep my feelings purely sexual towards her. Her services were excellent which is why she is a potential repeat but I'm not so sure about my feelings for her because I'm not as confident of controlling them.

Like previous posts have said, having feelings isn't a bad thing, it makes us human. My attitude to all of this I guess is more mechanical and about experiencing different women not settling on one. For the first time, in a very long time, I am moving toward wanting a one as opposed to a many.

I'm sure its a passing condition and I'll be back to normal before long.

How do you stop it?

Just stop seeing her and remember all the good memories

How do you stop it?

One good starting point would be to honestly ask yourself whether or not she'd even see you at all, let alone have sex with you, if you DIDNT pay her for the privilege ?