Uncle Pokey

Anita - Intimate Massage - Bedford

7 posts in this topic

Anyone any info about Anita? Is she likely to return to the parlour? Has she set up as an indie?

She seemed to be the ideal substitute for the lovely Hope of Rushden - one of my all time faves.

Uncle Pokey

Anyone any info about Anita? Is she likely to return to the parlour? Has she set up as an indie?

She seemed to be the ideal substitute for the lovely Hope of Rushden - one of my all time faves.

Uncle Pokey

If you haven't done so already, why not email and ask them?

I always get a friendly and informative response.

Thanks for that response. I confess I was optimistic of some more insightful commentary. I rang the Agency today and all I could get out of them was that Anita was no longer working 'thereat'.

Their response may well be under legal advice or just plain fact. I simply wondered whether anyone else had info as to whether eg Anita might have set up on her own.

Uncle Pokey

She was very good!! but I think she has now retired. The last time I saw her she mentioned that she was only doing it temporarily.

Have you tried Foxy of Milton Keynes? she looks similar and has excellent FR's. (will be trying her out myself when I am back up that area)

If you have tried her.. how does she compare to Anita??

Ah Anita, little bit skinny but gorgeous and a really lovely girl. Hope, ah now you're talking, never saw in rushden but caught up with here a few times in her northampton flat.

Thanks for that response. I confess I was optimistic of some more insightful commentary. I rang the Agency today and all I could get out of them was that Anita was no longer working 'thereat'.

Their response may well be under legal advice or just plain fact. I simply wondered whether anyone else had info as to whether eg Anita might have set up on her own.

Uncle Pokey

Well you don't always get what you want.

You may well not have known that Intimate answer well to emails - many don't - and they may well have been able to say she was returning at some time in the future.

It turned out not to be so but mine was a reasonable initial response just an hour after you posted whereas no one else answered for 2 days.

RW waited 3 years to not answer the question ...

Crosses UP off his Easter card list.

Edited by vivluvsme

Had a fabulous punt with Anita