Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JLovesExotic

Should I Get Checked Out?

10 posts in this topic

I'm considering starting a relationship and as such will stop punting after 7 years. Before it gets serious I'm thinking of getting myself 'checked out', because I would like piece of mind. However, in these 7 years I've always been careful but do enjoy OWO, so I'm not sure if it's totally necessary. What do people think?

Considering the downside of not getting checked out, and then realising you have given your new partner something, I would go and get checked out. Especially as something like chlamydia doesn't always present any symtoms.

If in doubt get checked out. It's good to get checked annually anyway regardless of how careful you are. You pay for it anyway as you pay tax so may aswell take advantage.

Edited by Joost

I'm considering starting a relationship and as such will stop punting after 7 years. Before it gets serious I'm thinking of getting myself 'checked out', because I would like piece of mind. However, in these 7 years I've always been careful but do enjoy OWO, so I'm not sure if it's totally necessary. What do people think?

7 years Punting !! ............surely its a No Brainer !!

If you have any respect for this woman ...or yourself for that matter

Get a check up , its free its totally confidential and after your 1st visit (for all the tests) you can get the results by txt. Its just commmon courtesy really.

Frankly , if you punt I'm a great believer in a check up (for general safety all around) every 4-6 months .....But each to their own!!

If it's playing on your mind then get checked out.

Then that's one less thing to worry about.

You mean you've been punting for 7 years and not had yourself "checked out" before now. Sheesh. Get yourself down to the nearest GUM clinic now and get it done. It's free, quick and very, very simple. What's the downside ?

Edited by Northwinds

how painfull is it to get checked out and what do they do?

please be honest with me, i have never been.

If in doubt get checked out. It's good to get checked annually anyway regardless of how careful you are. You pay for it anyway as you pay tax so may aswell take advantage.

Plus it is fun to smile at everyone who comes in after you, nodding as though you might know them, and watch them wonder who you are and who you might tell that you saw them there. :P

how painfull is it to get checked out and what do they do?

please be honest with me, i have never been.

I've only ever been checked out at a private clinic so can't comment on what services the NHS provides, I'm sure it's similar. But in my experience, you discuss your history with the doctor and they recommend certain checks/tests. I've only ever had the standard type tests i.e. not syphillis or HIV for example. I've never found it painful - the doctor takes some swabs from the opening of your penis, you provide a urine sample etc.

Definitely go for the peace of mind - I went for the first time for exactly the same reason as the OP mentions.