Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sadoldgit

21 Really

13 posts in this topic

was looking on a site and followed a link to the girls review here. No maybe it's the maths teacher in me but just wondering how a 21 year old can have a review from June 2006 :) Having said that the dirty old teacher in me did like her school uniform pics

A WG is 21 for 4 years! ;)

When she gets to 25, she's 23 until she's 29. If she says she's 29 she could be 35 to 39, when she gets to 40 she's 30. :blink:

You being a maths teacther and all, perhaps you can make a formula of that? :unsure:

Edited by Kid A

Normal practice - the petite, slim, size 8, 4' 11", 32b, hot minx at our local parlour has been 18 on their website for the past 7 years. She does look good tho' with baby doll pink lipstick on and her 'minnie mouse' panties.

Yes I've had chaps arrive having already added the "formulaic" 5 years plus 2...............they are very surprised, shocked sometimes (because I can appear many years less than my actual age) but I'd rather tell the truth, than not.

I still have had no takers for the "if you can prove I'm not the age I say I am, you get your appointment for free" offer.

Edited by Strawberry

was looking on a site and followed a link to the girls review here. No maybe it's the maths teacher in me but just wondering how a 21 year old can have a review from June 2006 :) Having said that the dirty old teacher in me did like her school uniform pics

Perhaps the lady was using the tried and trusted "First level of incredulity" system, it is similar to the American (I believe) system of employee promotion called "First level of incompetence", whereby you keep promoting an employee a level at a time until he/she makes a couple of complete balls-ups and then you demote that person by 1 level and in theory you have found the correct level for that employee; the way the "First level of incredulity" system works is that the lady subtracts 3 (or can be 2 or any value she fancies) from her real age producing her advertised age, if all goes well for a couple of months then she subtracts 3 from her current advertised age producing a new advertised age, if all goes well for a couple of months .......... until she hears a couple of the inevitable "You're fucking joking Missus" (or words to that effect), she then adds 2 to her current advertised age producing, in theory, her correct advertised age.

Thanks Sas, can I be 29 please?

Got a question if a lady gives an age range do you presume she is at the lower, mid or latter part of that?

Got a question if a lady gives an age range do you presume she is at the lower, mid or latter part of that?

I always assume the oldest, for example "Mid 20s" = at least 29, "Late 20s" = at least 33, Early 30s" = at least 36 etc. This is based on experience, and my experience is that general avuncular type chit-chat will always produce, by accident or design, giveaway indicators/facts as to her actual age, for example a lady I saw a few years ago advertised her age as 32, whilst yakking away about things in general it transpired that she has a daughter (let's call her Flossie), a bit more chat and she said that she got married at age 20 and only just made it to the altar before going into labour, at some later time, and don't ask me why the subject came up, she mentioned that she was going to arrange for a pink limousine to take Flossie to a very posh restaurant for her 18th birthday which was in 3 days time.

Now it didn't matter to me that she was actually 38, and quite often it is just an intellectual exercise, but I just use that as one of many examples of real age being inadvertently revealed, there have been a couple of exceptions where I have had no doubts about real age, or haven't been of a mind to make an attempt or information has not been forthcoming, but overall ...............

I find it easier to just skip reading the age and rely on gut feeling. As long as she doesn't seem to be < 20 (too risky/inexperienced) or > 40-45 (I don't think I could handle it!), then I don't care so much.

Experience has shown me that with age, it does get better like fine wine.

Yes, the incidental chat can reveal much, indeed.

I met a girl, at a Manchester parlour, a little over 2 years ago. At the time she was billed as being 25. It was immediately clear to me that she was older than that, but I'd seen her pictures and they were reasonably accurate, so never mind.

During session she chatted happily about her 18 year old son - possible, I guess.

As of today, she's billed on their website as 25 :rolleyes:

I have been seeing a girl for a few years now and she is still advertised as 21. Although she does look great I know she must be at least 27!

I can't remember the lady or website addresses but a few weeks ago I saw the same lady advertising on two different websites, one of which mentioned how many years she had been a WG. If it was true, then based on her younger age on the second site, she would have been about 14 when starting...

well the thing is , Most WG were born on 29th of February.lol

though that dose not relay work , a 50 year-old would only be 12 years old if born on the 29th

If it was true, then based on her younger age on the second site, she would have been about 14 when starting...

Ah, now that solves the mystery of how "official" figures regarding prostitution commencement age are compiled.