Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gordonh

Owo: Another Wrinkle

7 posts in this topic

Browsing through the undergrowth on the other site a day or two ago I found a lady who was happy with OWO, but only with the circumcised. Does one suppose this is a matter of personal taste, so to speak, or a religious imperative?

Browsing through the undergrowth on the other site a day or two ago I found a lady who was happy with OWO, but only with the circumcised. Does one suppose this is a matter of personal taste, so to speak, or a religious imperative?

I should imagine she's found herself munching through Stilton with her sausage once too often.

I would assume its due to cleanliness, thats not to say that uncircumcised is not clean but prior to myself having the cut I found it quite difficult to keep it clean down there for long periods etc Though in my case I had phimosis which made it that much more difficult.

if you do go to see the girl in question,politely ask would she be ok with OWO since you are clean?She can only say yes or no.

politely ask would she be ok with OWO since you are clean?She can only say yes or no.

Or the dreaded "maybe".

Are you sure that is Kosher ? I am sure it is a cleanliness thing although I personally prefer cut. It gives a nice ridge at the top which I find quite fascinating and a huge turn on although I had a dummy until I was 9 so I imagine it is something to do with that.

I would say that it is due to cleanliness as there won't be any hidden tastes :o I myself prefer Circumstised and yes Mr Bunny is for cleanliness and not religion. Saves chipping away at the cheese :(:blink:

I luv a girl who is happy to play jazz on my cheesy trumpet :P