Therodder

Owo Not Offerd But Her Website Offers It

4 posts in this topic

Anyone ever had this happen ? saw Emily at http://www.gfemassage.co.uk Sheffield trying to understand this. She was friendly we seem to to be getting on. I asked her if I could have a shower, I always have one before and after a punt.The tit massage was sexy with her kissing my ears and back I ended up sucking breasts and fingering with her very wet. Gave her a few pecks on the lips, she said let me give you some prices £10 if you want to kiss. I said how much is Owo (with all due respect) this is where the game went into freeze mode I was shocked when she said oh I don’t do Owo

I did not want to call her I lier so I held my tongue, I was proper shocked, you could have knock me down with a feather. I was looking forward to seeing her after I had read glowing reports about her skills from Punternet, the reports made it clear that Owo was included at an extra cost, its also stated on the website

I pride myself on cleanliness and I always enter a parlor smart and tidy I am at loss, to be fair she did a good job with the jacket on but I am still puzzled why Owo was not offered to me. I'm normally only half filled without Owo and me going down on the subject at hand, only good thing is it only cost me £45. I wont lose any sleep over this but I would love to hear some thoughts from you professionals out there

I said how much is Owo (with all due respect) this is where the game went into freeze mode I was shocked when she said oh I don’t do Owo

All other things being equal, if you go to the "Specials" page you will see a table that lists the ladies and the services that they supply and the services that they don't supply, Emily does supply OWO (allegedly), in fact the only service listed that she does not supply is A LEVELS, of course there is a notice at the bottom of the page that reads "Please note the above is to be used as a guide only.", and as some of the links from "Girlfriends" to details of a particular lady (Emily is currently linked to Aisha, and to get Emily's details you have to view Chantelle) are somewhat flaky, it is possible that the services attributed to Emily are also incorrect.

On the Home page there is a statement "We hope you have a very pleasurable experience with us here at GFE, if you have any comments or complaints then please let us know either in person, by phone or email.", personally I would contact them and use the table I have indicated as evidence of your displeasure rather than Punternet Field Reports.

Why would you want to risk incurable diseases from OWO like HPV or HSV (google for details)?

Why would you want to risk incurable diseases from OWO like HPV or HSV (google for details)?

To be fair, thats not what this thread is about.

If someone went to a car dealership who then refused to sell him a car (for whatever reason), you have just asked him why he wants to risk being in a car accident, rather than addressing the issue of WHY the dealership refused to sell him the car in the first place.