The Eye

Looking For Students / Young Women 18 + In London Area

18 posts in this topic

Dear all ,

As the title says I am after 18 + students or young women offering services in the London area .

This topic may have been started already in the past but I would like to start it afresh .

You may PM details if you prefer .

Many thanks .

Come on I am sure you guys ( and ladies ) must know one or two of those girls .

We can exchange information at the same time .

Let's read your replies .

Thanks again .

On this subject , has anyone tried London Teens on the other site ? The girls seem tasty enough but are they good value for money .....

Or if you have tried any agency along those lines , thanks to let me know .

You should try Emma from Hounslow - 23yo english girl with massive 34GGs, good VFM at £90/hr. PM for details

I see 'English Emma 34GG' from Hounslow on the other site. Hardly qualifies as 'student type' IMO. Looks more in 40s?

Guys take note - All this talk made me wana see her again. Went this afternoon and had a horrible experience - shes really lost it. Avoid

sorry for anyone who made a booking before i had the chance to post again

Guys take note - All this talk made me wana see her again. Went this afternoon and had a horrible experience - shes really lost it. Avoid

sorry for anyone who made a booking before i had the chance to post again

Could you go into some detail?

You could try 'Pinky Melody' from the other site - I found her a bit unresponsive when I saw her but she has some positive reviews on here so ymmv. She certainly fits your age requirements.

first visit was ok. However went back and she was totally uninterested. Refused OWO, DFK - basically anything i suggested, even though she says shes open to requests. Left after half hour even though id booked for an hour. And she was really stuck up too. Awful

I have just spotted " Sexyteen " advertising on the other site .

Also " London Teens " are on display .

Has anyone reading this post tried them ?

If you have please let me know how you rate them .

Thanks

Hi fellow readers and punters ,

Has anyone tried Sexyteens or London Teens on the other site ?

They are quite a few 18 YO advertising under those two names but before making a booking I wanted to know if any of you had the pleasure to try them out .

Thanks for your reply .

you could try foxiroxi69 , 21yo northern english girl, now in london. Slim, friendly and a bargain at £100 for all services, inc A. PM for details

you could try foxiroxi69 , 21yo northern english girl, now in london. Slim, friendly and a bargain at £100 for all services, inc A. PM for details

Have you seen her yourself? I noticed she had no feedback.

Yes, saw her recently when I was up north on business and had a brill time. I think she only registered yesterday on the othersite, hence no feedback, but she is in london for a long weekend, so Im gonna fill my boots! :)

Have you seen her yourself? I noticed she had no feedback.

Yes, saw her recently when I was up north on business and had a brill time. I think she only registered yesterday on the othersite, hence no feedback, but she is in london for a long weekend, so Im gonna fill my boots! :)

Thanks . I will try her out soon .