Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonboy211

Blown Out At The Last Minute... Aaaaargh

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Once again I've had a planned appointment blown out at the last minute by a reputable london agency, the lady called in sick. I think my track record with them is three cancellations and two appointments, one when I was one tube stop away!

Luckily I've been able to book another girl but at a later time. I'm wondering what everyone else does in this situation... do you have alternatives already planned? All the stuff we were going to get up to (in my mind anyway) has kind of gone out the window, I've swapped statuesque brunette for slim blonde and so have to rethink it all with someone else.

Cheerio.

Jonny

Hi all,

Once again I've had a planned appointment blown out at the last minute by a reputable london agency, the lady called in sick. I think my track record with them is three cancellations and two appointments, one when I was one tube stop away!

Luckily I've been able to book another girl but at a later time. I'm wondering what everyone else does in this situation... do you have alternatives already planned? All the stuff we were going to get up to (in my mind anyway) has kind of gone out the window, I've swapped statuesque brunette for slim blonde and so have to rethink it all with someone else.

Cheerio.

Jonny

You high light the importance of having a plan B, and for extra peace of mind a plan C in place,

should your initial choice let you down.

I speak as a punter in a partnership and as such when a punting opportunity presents itself,it can't be wasted.

So I like to have all bases covered.

Edited by softlad

Hi all,

Cheerio.

Jonny

Nope, when I book to see a girl, thats the only girl I want to see and if she cancels at the last minute then its back to the drawing board and a vague shortlist in my mind ! Its not just a case of any hole.

Sometimes my unexpected plan B girl has turned out better than I would have expected. Plan B girls have often got repeat bookings form me. Just goes to show you think you know what you'll like and you can be suprised.

Mostly i have a plan B if plan a doesnt happen more than twice when booked i have to ask is the wg worth it??

Hi all,

Cheerio.

Jonny

I guess its good to have a plan B means some calling nos so that you can quickly arrange a meeting with some body else of your choice..but surely NO to more than a booking at the same time..

That is the most unfortunate thing when a girl calls sick and pre-bookings have been made. So having a plan B/C & D is always best ;)

Nope, when I book to see a girl, thats the only girl I want to see and if she cancels at the last minute then its back to the drawing board and a vague shortlist in my mind ! Its not just a case of any hole.

Completely with you. If I'm all ready to meet Bertha of Stromness, Gladys of Kirkwall will not do as a substitute. For me punting is a personal thing.

Hi all,

Cheerio.

Jonny

Just happened to me. A favourite lady, now very part time, has a business to run in the straight world and she had a staff member call in sick and she has to cover.

It's my last homealone night so, called Agency Reliable. A gen 2nd yr student, delightful shag and nice 20yr old bod to file in memory. But would MUCH preferred to get down dirty with my wicked & knowledgeable 30 something

I booked off the other site about a month beforehand for a 10.00 am meet. A number of emails and texts backwards and forwards to the day of the meet. I book a £200 a night hotel room as I wanted a special meet and let her know the same. On the day, she phones me to say she will be turning up late at 12.00 pm. I wait until 2.00 pm and text her twice in those 2 hours to ask where she is. No show, no text, no phone call, no nothing. Tried my plans B + C and they did not by that time have availability. Had to settle that evening for Sauna and that was no way as good. I can certainly empathies with the girls on this forum when clients do not show and do not phone to cancel. Every one on this forum seems to say book well in advance. My experience (not only because of the occasion I describe) is that booking well in advance is not always going to get you a punt. Sometimes, girls are better able to commit if you make the booking a couple of days or even the night before.