Lollipop

Any other places like rios in kentish town?

30 posts in this topic

Have people I know working in the area that I dont want to bump into on the way in or out

Is it so good ? There's never been an FR on the place so far as I can see.

You might get more replies if you could enlighten us about what its like.:rolleyes:

paradise in dagenham.

Details please as much as possible inc how to get there without a car.

Prices, it is couples only look now touch full on what and how much?

Elixir, Muswell Hill

also

Studio K, Rushden

Have people I know working in the area that I dont want to bump into on the way in or out

The Paradise Spa is certainly worth a visit. They have a "coffee morning" on Wednesdays between 11.00 & 17.00 when there are 5 willing ladies there to help with your needs!!!

It is far better managed than Rio's - nobody wearing costumes & all for £40. They have a web site, not sure of full link, but "Google" paradise spa & you will find it.

The location is near Chadwell Heath station.

heard rios full of nasty bitchy girls

which one of those places is full of relaxed peopel friendly and looking for fun, affection and nookie?

no nasty bitchy tyoes and not all couples

Elixir, Muswell Hill

also

Studio K, Rushden

Depends what Lollipop is interested in. Brucie has brought us interesting news about possible hand-jobs at Elixir (see massage thread), but the massage at Rios is legit (as far as I know, but it seems I was wrong about that re Elixir too). On the other hand, Rios is a swingers' setup, whereas Elixir is so small you couldn't even swing a cat.

the majority of massueses in rios will give you HR. trust me.

a couple ar ejust palyfuland dont even charge extra.

What Is It you're looking for a naturist/swinging club or massage place?

looking ideally for something close to german fkk clubs like

www.fkk-oase.de or http://www.fkk-planet.com/06_eng/

Ie walking though a place full of naked or nearly naked girls.

Only ones you have a good chance of getting with either in the swingers party way or as some mentioned on the hf front.

of fkk club way.

Where you can relaxa and enjoy the view.

Get the oh goodie I just walked into the girls changing rooms fantasy but not kicked out type thing. Only not just looking

the paradise spa is that for coupels or singles and how many are single who go there

I did a bit of googling to find reports on these clubs (as I'd like to go to one too), and came up with mixed reports.

A few people rate Rio's (with one claiming Monday and Wednesday nights being the best time for a single guy to go if looking for sex), but others say it's a bit crap, with the women often followed around by naked men in a fairly pervy way. Also, there are times when it's been 100% men according to some (though not in a gay way, just a disappointing one).

Elixir claims to be on the level and is just a naturist club (though it seems from reports here that might not be the case). Bar the website, I couldn't find any info on it.

Paradise Spa sells itself as a full on swingers club - the website makes it out that it's very busy and has a good mix of couples and singles, but then, well, it would do really. Again, I couldn't find any reports or threads on other boards about it unfortunately.

The Paradise Spa is certainly worth a visit. They have a "coffee morning" on Wednesdays between 11.00 & 17.00 when there are 5 willing ladies there to help with your needs!!!

It is far better managed than Rio's - nobody wearing costumes & all for £40. They have a web site, not sure of full link, but "Google" paradise spa & you will find it.

The location is near Chadwell Heath station.

I'd be interested in finding out more about the Paradise Spa if you don't mind Tractor Boy - when you say there are 5 willing ladies there, is that in a parties/orgy sense, or just massage with h/r?

Thanks to those who have replied btw, it's an interesting thread, and if anyone else has more info it's be really appreciated.

I went there once, it was awful. Maybe if you're a guy it's OK but from a woman's point of view it is very very cheap and nasty!

Sorry to drag up an old topic. I'm thinking about going to Rios sometime soon, but in the week, probably daytime. Realistically, do many girls go there in the daytime or is it better to aim for the evening?

Also, do most people walk round naked in there or do most wear swimming costumes?

Went to Rio's a couple times in the past but would not recommend it as found it pretty crap and not the best of facilities imo ...

May check out this Paradise Spa at some point, looks better maintained though I suspect it'll be very hit and miss.

is this rios any good i have heard a few things about it but i want real info?

is this rios any good i have heard a few things about it but i want real info?

Rubbish when i went. No action at all. I wont be bothering again.

Rubbish when i went. No action at all. I wont be bothering again.

Thanks a lot mate you just saved me 20 pounds nice one

I'd be interested in finding out more about the Paradise Spa. . .

Thanks to those who have replied btw, it's an interesting thread, and if anyone else has more info it's be really appreciated.

Hi,

I wouldn't rate either Rios or Paradise. In Rios there are notices warning against asking for extras from the masseuses and in Paradise Spa, in their coffee morning, not a single woman even spoke to me, let alone gave me a hand-job. So, that's £40 for a soak and steam.

Still you might have better luck.

Nobby

Hi,

I wouldn't rate either Rios or Paradise. In Rios there are notices warning against asking for extras from the masseuses and in Paradise Spa, in their coffee morning, not a single woman even spoke to me, let alone gave me a hand-job. So, that's £40 for a soak and steam.

Still you might have better luck.

Nobby

Only been to Paradise for Parties that are run there on a weekly basis, as they cost only £60 for 3 hours i prefer to pay the extra £20 for a sure thing personally. Each to their own.

Sorry to drag up an old topic but was just wondering if anyone had been here lately? Was thinking of going there over the weekend and was looking for some tips on etiquette etc as I don't want to go there and make a prat of myself.

There's a really nice club near Heathrow with a TW postcode but I cant remember the name of it. Its hundred times nicer than Rio's.

For the record ladies can go to these places to chill out, not work, and guys will leave you alone when they realise you are not interested.

What l love about the place in Heathrow is walking in the open air naked and getting in to outdoor hot jacuzzi, especially nice on a freezing cold day. Lots nice people go there too.

I dont go naked at Rio's. But you are expected to at the one near Heathrow.