sophie fairchild

Helloo Boys...!

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys & girls....!

Does anyone remember me & a few of the 'old' faces from the sex scene back in the day?...lol...xxx

Hi guys & girls....!

Does anyone remember me & a few of the 'old' faces from the sex scene back in the day?...lol...xxx

Hello!...blimey yes I remember you from well!... I used to marvell (I think thats the word :P:) ) at the pics on your site...never had the courage/spare cash to actually meet you in person though...a man can dream :D

Hello!...blimey yes I remember you from well!... I used to marvell (I think thats the word :P:) ) at the pics on your site...never had the courage/spare cash to actually meet you in person though...a man can dream :D

Hi Sophie,

I'm a bit like Timid1 above - I remember seeing the pics on your site about 10 years ago - IIRC you were dressed in fetish gear, PVC, thigh boots etc with another dark haired friend and working in E. Anglia???

I was going through a real fetish/mistress phase then and thought the pair of you looked fabulous but never got round to booking you either! :(

Stunning blonde, if I remember correctly.

Are you still working, Sophie ?

Stunning blonde, if I remember correctly.

Are you still working, Sophie ?

Who was the blonde lady working near Haverhill in Suffolk who used to give you a pole dance or lap dance before delivering the goods?

Blimey, there's a name from the past. Welcome back, how've you been darling? :)

I was trying to remember your surname a little while ago...Fairchild ,damn yes!

Who was the blonde lady working near Haverhill in Suffolk who used to give you a pole dance or lap dance before delivering the goods?

Danielle Kirk

Now in Cambridge...saw her this morning and received a damn good seeing to and I mean a damn good one.

Hi guys & girls....!

Had the pleasure of you a couple of times in your South London hideaway. First time you stunned me by dressing exactly as I would have asked - beautiful lingerie including sheer white FF stockings. You told me you'd bought it all in Paris, I think. I reckon you'd wear me out now I'm somewhat older than when we last met.

Not forgetting Sophie's TV appearances also.

Danielle Kirk

Now in Cambridge...saw her this morning and received a damn good seeing to and I mean a damn good one.

I had no idea this lady was still working. I guess she took a break because she dropped right of the radar. I hope you are goign to do an FR, otherwise post a link please

I had no idea this lady was still working. I guess she took a break because she dropped right of the radar. I hope you are goign to do an FR, otherwise post a link please

goldenblonde on the other site. Search 10 miles CB2. She requested no reports years ago.

Tannhauser

Hi guys & girls....!

You were on my 'To Shag' list.....

goldenblonde on the other site. Search 10 miles CB2. She requested no reports years ago.

Tannhauser

Yes I noticed she's still working, I would go and see her, but £250 Is to much for a Milf In Cambs IMO.

Hi guys & girls....!

Never visited you but seem to remember your website,Middle aged blonde?...think you were based outside london or I might've visited you ;-)

I saw you near Mildenhall, came within 5 minutes and was very embarressed, remember well how dissapointed you were! Sorry to let you down! Let me know if you are near mildenhall anymore x

Has anyone heard from Sophie since she teased us by starting this thread? Be great if she was working again.

Has anyone heard from Sophie since she teased us by starting this thread? Be great if she was working again.

Maybe she's been busy, or maybe she was a fake. :unsure:

Hi guys & girls....!

Hi there sophie hope your ok are you working again, if so how do i get in touch with you

kinky hass

xx

Tannhauser

No goldenblonde there is not Sophie Fairchild, I had many amazing sessions with Sophie, hope that was her posting

but doesn't seem her style somehow :(

No goldenblonde there is not Sophie Fairchild, I had many amazing sessions with Sophie, hope that was her posting

but doesn't seem her style somehow :(

If you read the whole thread you would find that goldenblonde being discussed is Danielle Kirk (now Maria Valentine)...we were discussing another lady who worked in East Anglia similar to Sophie.