Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zarniwoop

Fr Etiquette

8 posts in this topic

I've planned a punt this week with a new lady. She has no FRs but her website looks enticing and she's definitely caught my eye etc..

I'm also planing on writing my first FR (am hoping it'll be a positive one).

Now, I was wondering what the etiquette is regarding writing an FR. Do I ask the lady's permission? How does does one go about even asking that! "Thank you for the intimate sex, I will now be submitting a full & complete field report of my encounter". It all feels clumsy & awkward to me. I'm tempted to not mention anything and just write the FR, is that just not done - would that be ruder? With the date & time reported accurately it'll be obvious who wrote the account.

Hmm really not sure what's best... :unsure:

I'm sure as long as it's positive she would be more than happy, after all this is her business, the more positve fr's the better.

I've planned a punt this week with a new lady. She has no FRs but her website looks enticing and she's definitely caught my eye etc..

I'm also planing on writing my first FR (am hoping it'll be a positive one).

Now, I was wondering what the etiquette is regarding writing an FR. Do I ask the lady's permission? How does does one go about even asking that! "Thank you for the intimate sex, I will now be submitting a full & complete field report of my encounter". It all feels clumsy & awkward to me. I'm tempted to not mention anything and just write the FR, is that just not done - would that be ruder? With the date & time reported accurately it'll be obvious who wrote the account.

Hmm really not sure what's best... :unsure:

I only ever feel the need to write an FR if a lady has provided either a memorably good service or a memorably bad service.

With the former you can pretty much assume she'll be happy for the positive feedback, for the latter you can assume the opposite.

In either case asking permission in my opinion defeats the object of an FR which is an INDEPENDENT review provided by someone who HAS NO VESTED INTEREST.

How can a report be unbiased, honest, truthful and 'warts and all' when you're worried what the subject of the review will think about your report ??

With the former you can pretty much assume she'll be happy for the positive feedback, for the latter you can assume the opposite.

Not entirely correct. There are some ladies who are on the 'No-reports' list through choice. They don't want the intimate details of the service they provide reported on.

Before you shoot me down, I'm not one of them and I value my reviews very highly. So this stance is as puzzling to me as it is to you.

If I've had a nice time I say so, thank her and ask if she'd like me to write a review. Some have said no.

If I'd had a particularly bad time (I've been lucky and this has never happened to me) I would just say goodbye and then write a negative FR.

... She has no FRs but her website looks enticing and she's definitely caught my eye etc..

Now, I was wondering what the etiquette is regarding writing an FR. Do I ask the lady's permission? How does does one go about even asking that!

IMHO, if the lady already has FRs, there is no need to broach the subject - if she didn't like the idea, then she could have had them removed and her name put on the NR list.

If, however, she has no FRs (?yet) I think that the right answer is, at the end of the session, and only then, to say (as you are bending down to tie your shoe laces up), "Do you mind if I write an FR on our date?"

She will know very well whether she gave you pleasure / VFM or not.

[it is surprising not just how many Punters are bog-ignorant of the FR systems offered by several different sites, but also how many WGs also profess ignorance. You may well be asked to explain what you mean, and to provide the relevant u.r.l. 's for her to look up! In that case, I'd suggest that you should always mention SAAFE.]

BTW - The web-site designer has done his/her job well, if the site is enticing, and did catch your eye - lets all just hope that there is substance behind the site!

Edited by Irgendeiner

BTW - The web-site designer has done his/her job well, if the site is enticing, and did catch your eye - lets all just hope that there is substance behind the site!

Credit where credit's due ... I think it's the efforts of the photographer and the lady's conscientiousness in the gym that caught my attention. :rolleyes:

Ok... if I'd like to recommend her I will ask, if there was no chemistry/I had a mundane time then... do nothing, if people need to be warned to stay away(got to be unlikely) I'll leave & write an FR.

WG often say a good FR often results in an increase in bookings - especially if they have not had a FR for some time.

I usually ask if they would like a FR and is there anything we did together they don't want me to mention. The answer has invariably been yes they would like one but, in some cases, please don't mention that (say) you spanked me or we had anal.

Fortunately I have yet to be in the situation of having had a bad experience, so I have not had to face the problem of an adverse FR.

I find FR invaluable in choosing a WG. The more (positive and recent) FR there are on her the more I feel I shall have a good time.