Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Parties Or One To One?

5 posts in this topic

Open to both wgs & punters

Which do you prefer? i have done both over the years. have enjoyed many one to one encounters & Aso had fun at local parties. which do you prefer?

Open to both wgs & punters

Which do you prefer? i have done both over the years. have enjoyed many one to one encounters & Aso had fun at local parties. which do you prefer?

Never gone to a party as even though the idea of being with several different women is VERY appealing, the thought of having to share them with other men at the same time, to the extent of maybe even having to form a queue and all the awkward issues of party 'etiquette' makes the idea of parties, to me, extremely unappealing.

So I much prefer 1 on 1, 1 on 2 or 1 on 3

I attended my first party last Thursday. Not only was it my first experience of a party, it also just happened to be an anniversary party, lots more guys, many regulars but also lots of gorgeous girls. Have you guessed where i was yet?..... Full marks for those who guessed LMP.

In many ways i preferred the party experience to a one to one. Hard to explain as although i was extremely nervous before the event, with the time lapse between taking a deep breath as i knocked on the door and exhaling to take another measured in minutes i relaxed quickly mainly due to the friendly nature of both the guests and the party girls. When the action started i can honestly say all my macho fears pre party of size, performance, body shape etc etc failed to materialise as everyone was there with a common purpose to enjoy. In short it was a blast. When i was shagged out (literally!)i took a break, no pressure and ate, drank and chatted with other guests, then joined back in.

At times in a one to one scenario i have struggled to perform or become stressed over how to fill the post coital time. I'm not really attracted to 30 minute quickies and tend to go for 1 or 2 hour appointments so there is normally a fair bit of 'down' time. So for me, the social aspect of the party i liked, the variety of girls i enjoyed and if i'm honest, watching others enjoy themselves was also a turn on. However, i also enjoy the intimacy of a one to one with a regular girl.

So there you have it. six of one, half a dozen of the other!

I attended my first party last Thursday. Not only was it my first experience of a party, it also just happened to be an anniversary party, lots more guys, many regulars but also lots of gorgeous girls. Have you guessed where i was yet?..... Full marks for those who guessed LMP.

In many ways i preferred the party experience to a one to one. Hard to explain as although i was extremely nervous before the event, with the time lapse between taking a deep breath as i knocked on the door and exhaling to take another measured in minutes i relaxed quickly mainly due to the friendly nature of both the guests and the party girls. When the action started i can honestly say all my macho fears pre party of size, performance, body shape etc etc failed to materialise as everyone was there with a common purpose to enjoy. In short it was a blast. When i was shagged out (literally!)i took a break, no pressure and ate, drank and chatted with other guests, then joined back in.

At times in a one to one scenario i have struggled to perform or become stressed over how to fill the post coital time. I'm not really attracted to 30 minute quickies and tend to go for 1 or 2 hour appointments so there is normally a fair bit of 'down' time. So for me, the social aspect of the party i liked, the variety of girls i enjoyed and if i'm honest, watching others enjoy themselves was also a turn on. However, i also enjoy the intimacy of a one to one with a regular girl.

So there you have it. six of one, half a dozen of the other!

Good post and well said, I did the 1-5 Anniversary Party last week and it was a blast, glad you enjoyed your experience.