martyr

Most Punts With One Wg

49 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been done before..

But,what is the most punts you`ve had with one WG?

In my case it`s 152 over 10 years(exactly)with Sarah in Brum.It would have been 177 but she never turned up on 25 occasions :rolleyes: (maybe she was trying to tell me something) :D

Plus her time keeping became rather`erratic`,the last 4 visits she was 35minutes late/45 minutes late/On time(didn`t make appointment just turned up at her place)and finally 1 hour late. :angry: That`s when I decide to knock it on the head

Since then I`ve had the pleasure of Shannon 40 times.

And there`s been 8 others in double figures

3 is my most with one girl . Stopped seeing after the 3rd as I felt I could get too attached

It's never occurred to me to count, and sounds a touch OCD to me.

3 is my most with one girl . Stopped seeing after the 3rd as I felt I could get too attached

Aaawwww softie x That's kind of sweet.

Well I see my regular practically every week, and I've been seeing her for 4-5 years, so I've seen her roughly 200 plus times.

In my case it`s 152 over 10 years(exactly)with Sarah in Brum.It would have been 177 but she never turned up on 25 occasions :rolleyes: (maybe she was trying to tell me something) :D

Plus her time keeping became rather`erratic`,the last 4 visits she was 35minutes late/45 minutes late/On time(didn`t make appointment just turned up at her place)and finally 1 hour late. :angry: That`s when I decide to knock it on the head

Don't tell me you have all this in a detailed spreadsheet... ;)

You certainly live up to your nic.

I don't keep a spreadsheet but I do have a punting diary. It's one of those hardback A4 notebooks. Each punt gets a full page wright up and a photo of the girl.

From this, I can say that my punting with the same girl is as follows;

1. 6 times (still want to see more of her)

2. 4 times

3. 2 times

4. Every other girl I've seen, has just been the once

Sheets of paper,I`m Old School :lol:

I have seen two girls regularly over the last five years, so its been about 300 times each with both. Plus I have a couple of other regulars, plus a substitutes bench, and some off piste action. Punt about three times a week, but strictly parlour prices, or lower.

seen 1 girl 5 times. after today that will be 2 girls seen 5 times!

But then i am only in in the high 40's punts so i cant compete with some of the above.

I do keep records in a password protected spreadsheet well buried somewhere!

Reading this thread after the "how much have you spent" thread, I thought it would be interesting to work out how much cash I have paid the WG I have seen most frequently over the last 3 years. Now I realise how she can afford a new Lexus, I have paid for it :blink:

It's never occurred to me to count, and sounds a touch OCD to me.

Granted, it will look that way to some, but surely the spreadsheet thingy is essential if you are ever thinking of claiming airmiles. Or planning to make a special occasion of your 20th, 50th etc.

On the other hand, 'Darling, you have now clocked up 4 grand of earnings from me' isn't everyone's preferred style of pillow-talk, I suppose.

Or planning to make a special occasion of your 20th, 50th etc.

On the other hand, 'Darling, you have now clocked up 4 grand of earnings from me' isn't everyone's preferred style of pillow-talk, I suppose.

Precisely..it was our 10th`anniversary`,you`d have thought after all that time(and money)she`d have made an effort. :( Also,because she was so late,the punt was rushed as her next client was due who she obviously didn`t want to keep waiting!! :(

I have seen 2 girls weekly for 3 years, plus the odd foray elsewhere when the mood takes me.

I've never been over say 4-5 times with one girl. It stops becoming exciting and too much like a relationship.

I've been punting for about 18 years now and I certainly adhere to the 'variety is the spice of life' approach. Therefore the most times I've seen someone is around 5 or 6( and that was spread over a few years).

I've been punting for about 18 years now and I certainly adhere to the 'variety is the spice of life' approach. Therefore the most times I've seen someone is around 5 or 6( and that was spread over a few years).

Same here. The most I have seen the same girl is 3 times and that has only happened twice. I take my hat off to the guys who can see the same girl time and time again over a long period of time. Too much like a sort of relationship for me, I think I would need to start getting into them as people ( their private lives ) but , one never knows.!!

Same here. The most I have seen the same girl is 3 times and that has only happened twice. I take my hat off to the guys who can see the same girl time and time again over a long period of time. Too much like a sort of relationship for me, I think I would need to start getting into them as people ( their private lives ) but , one never knows.!!

Of a total of 232 wgs in 19years, the most repeats have been one at 36 times over 6 years and another 34 over 5 years. Both are still very much current.

There were two others that went to double figures before they vanished away

Have recently found another, seen three times so far, who I will continue with as long as she stays around.

Of a total of 232 wgs in 19years, the most repeats have been one at 36 times over 6 years and another 34 over 5 years. Both are still very much current.

There were two others that went to double figures before they vanished away

Have recently found another, seen three times so far, who I will continue with as long as she stays around.

I doubt whether many married guys have had dinner with their own wives that many times over such a period. Surely, you must get reasonably close to the girl over so many punts ---- if married do you get post guilt from these punts ?

I can only recall seeing one girl three or four times. Usual is once.

I prefer to sow liberally rather than plough the same furrow.

sounds a touch OCD to me.

Noooo..I went for the OWO :D

The most i have been seeing was Sasha working at soho l liked her very much and in my eyes she was the most friendy wg i have seen

One x 20 times and one x 50 times and one x 60 times.The one x 60 is still current. The numbers are approximate as I don't keep a record but I know they are or were about once a fortnight. Good advice is to try others every now and then as it keeps the "relationship" going- unlike in a marriage.

Most Punts With One Wg...?

That would be with 'Kelly' of Hackney who is sadly now retired. I visited her about six or seven times at a flat she used to work at and we became really friendly to the point that she agreed to seeing me at my place - a sort of private arrangement - over a period of about three years, she visited me at home at least twenty-odd times and we had great fun; role-play, costumes etc. we became good friends (she told me pretty much EVERYTHING about her life, real name, family etc.), we'd text each other every now and then and she'd visit me pretty much any time she was free (at a VERY reasonable price I might add)but as I said she eventually retired and I haven't heard or seen from her since. Quite sad really but at least it was fun while it lasted.