Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
So Crates

Juliet Mk

5 posts in this topic

Apparently there's a rumour going about that Juliet from MK is retiring, don't you believe it! She's working in Birmingham now at The Pump Massage several days a week, saw her for a fantastic punt this morning  :D

Who goes around making all this stuff up?!

TheVicar and myself, with occassional assistance from Sunni Tara.

Apparently there's a rumour going about that Juliet from MK is retiring, don't you believe it! She's working in Birmingham now at The Pump Massage several days a week, saw her for a fantastic punt this morning  :D

I don't know because she also works at Madam Beckys Kittens in Milton Keynes so that is very strange

Where did you hear the rumour then we can perhaps trace it back?

Juliet isnt retiring So Crates I've spoken to her. First she had heard about it. She will still be in Milton Keynes and Birmingham.